1. What is the basic independent unit of world politics?
2. Which of the following groups is an example of the basic unit you selected in the previous question?
A) people who share a common language
B) people who choose to live near each other
C) people who share the same political values****
D) people who live together under a sovereign government
Part A =(C) Part B =(D)
2 - C
3 - B
4 - B
5 - B
6 - C
7 - B&C
8 - B
2. people who live together under a sovereign government
3. Socialist oligarchy
5. religious freedom
6. The leader of Britain is chosen by legislature.
7. free speech and trial by jury
8. It can make it difficult for any part of the government to enact changes.
For scrolling down this far, have cookie and some milk, dear child. 🍪🥛
Ms. Sue that was disrespectful to Lucky and I feel it was unnecessary. I think you have changed a lot since the old years. Lucky just wanted to know the grade so he could give the right answers without confusing him/her I believe.
1. (Part A) C
1. (Part B) D
Answers was wrong about number 5 but it's still 90% correct so no harm done.
8. B + C
Social Studies 8th Grade
Quiz: Influential Ideas and Events Quiz
- Yours, The Riddler
Ok chill. If we are being honest, the stuff in math... Will it really come in handy in real life situations? Stem-and-leaf plots? Really? Box and Whisker plots?? My mom said she never learned about that crap. I also hope I never have kids omg.
Answers!! Is correct. I do believe that if you are struggling with one or two specific questions you should come here for answers but you should at least read and participate in the lesson beforehand.
So your on a right track in life? Your done with cheating? Your smart? Then why are you here looking at test answers? EXPOSED