Questions LLC is a free, ad-supported, Q&A platform.
Our mission is to provide helpful answers to virtually every question imaginable.
Questions LLC was originally called Jiskha Homework Help and was created in 1998. The original website hosted basic school notes for a handful of classes such as history, geometry, and language arts. Over the years, Jiskha gradually evolved into an interactive website on which anyone could post homework questions and receive help in a variety of subjects.
The website, "Jiskha", was named after the founder's late dog. The word "Jiskha" means "good girl" in a native Bolivian language called Aymara.
Jiskha began launching sister websites in languages other than English. The most popular languages aside from English are Sesotho, Spanish, Swahili, and Tagalog.
Jiskha Homework Help became property of Jiskha LLC in Texas.
In addition, the mission statement of the website was expanded to provide helpful answers in virtually all categories rather than focusing solely on homework questions.
Question & Answer Guidelines
When posting questions or answers, please:
- Double-check your spelling and grammar before posting.
- Show any work you have completed, and include any relevant details.
- Post helpful answers rather than just the right answers.
- Do not post any rude comments.
Please up-vote or down-vote any questions and answers whenever possible. Voting helps us determine which content our visitors find most valuable and which content needs to be removed.
The following types of content are not permitted to be posted on our website:
- Rude or offensive language
- Pretending to be someone you are not
- Advertising of any kind
- Gibberish or nonsensical text
- Asking for or sharing personal information
- Deliberately providing wrong or misleading information
- Threats of any kind
- Hacking or attempting to use the website in a way it is not intended
- External links with little or no context, including:
- A single link with no detailed explanation of what the link is for
- Links to search engines
- References to an external website (e.g. "use Google for more info")
- Lists of links
- Duplicate content which is exactly the same as previously-posted content
Visitors who post or attempt to post the above types of content may be banned from posting additional content. Questions LLC reserves the right to ban any visitor from posting content on our website for any reason whatsoever.
Questions LLC is currently looking to hire data analysts and web developers in Austin, TX.
If you or someone you know may be interested in joining our team, please contact us with a résumé and cover letter.