To ask a question publicly, please Ask a New Question on our website.
It is Questions LLC's policy, in appropriate circumstances, to terminate the user accounts of visitors who are repeatedly charged with infringing copyrights. If a visitor does not have a user account with Questions LLC, and the visitor has been repeatedly charged with infringing copyrights, then Questions LLC may programmatically prevent the visitor's IP address from posting additional content on our website.
DMCA Takedown Request Instructions
If you are the copyright owner (or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf) of content that a visitor or user has posted on Questions LLC, you can report alleged copyright infringement by submitting a DMCA Takedown Request to Questions LLC. In your DMCA Takedown Request, please be sure to include:
- The name of the copyrighted work (or works) for which you believe copyright has been infringed.
- The URL (or list of URLs) that allegedly contain the copyrighted content.
- Your complete contact information including your mailing address, email address, and telephone number.
- A statement asserting that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is unauthorized.
- A statement asserting that, under the penalty of perjury, the information contained in your DMCA Takedown Request is both true and accurate.
You may email your DMCA Takedown Request to copyright [at] questions [dot] llc
The complete contact information for our copyright agent is:
Attn: Questions LLC Copyright Agent
Houston, TX 77064
Email: copyright [at] questions [dot] llc
Questions, Comments, and Feedback
For all other inquiries, please email webmaster [at] questions [dot] llc