I have a question on my previous post.
Why do you say "in the morning I usually have a shower/On the following morning/night I had a shower?
I included a few more doubts. Thank you very much.
1)What are you going to do for/during/on (not “in”) your summer holiday?
2) We are going to spend the first day in New York. During the other days we are going to stay near the Niagara Falls (better: We are going to spend the rest of our holiday near the N.F.)
In August I’m going to visit Norway for a week.
3) I’m going to go on a cruise along the Norwegian fiords. We are going to visit the capital city Oslo and other big cities like Bergen, Flan and many others.
4) I’m going to fly from Malpensa airport in Milan to Copenhagen and from there start /go on a trip.
5) I’m going to go sightseeing in Oslo. In particular, I’m going to visit the place where the Nobel prize ceremony is held. My trip is going to last a week.
6) I’m going to return to Milan by plane./I’m flying back to Milan on 2 August in the morning (also: in the morning of 2 August?).
7)I’m going to go on holiday from 19 July to 21 July. My family and I are planning what to do for our next summer holiday.