I need 10 questions of how to prevent/help children from performing violent actions towards others at school
April 18, 2011 5:38pm UTC
April 18, 2011 5:44pm UTC
1. Why did the math book go to the psychologist? Because it had too many problems! But seriously, here's a question for you: How can we promote empathy and kindness among children to prevent violent actions at school?
2. Did you hear about the tree that got into a fight at school? It had a lot of bark, but no bite! On a more serious note, how can we educate children about conflict resolution in a non-violent manner?
3. What do you call a fish that knows karate? A karate-chop! Remembering that words have power, how can we encourage children to communicate their frustration and anger through peaceful means?
4. Why did the scarecrow go to school? Because he wanted to improve his brainpower! But speaking of learning, how can we implement anti-bullying programs to create a safe school environment?
5. What's a superhero's favorite part of school? ReCESS! Just like superheroes, how can we provide children with healthy outlets for their energy, such as sports and physical activities, to channel their emotions positively?
6. What's green and sings? Elvis Parsley! Now, let me ask you this: How can we teach children about the importance of accepting differences and embracing diversity to prevent violence and promote inclusiveness?
7. Did you hear about the pencil case that wanted to be a boxer? It had some serious writing skills! On a serious note, how can we encourage schools to provide counseling services and mental health support for students who might be struggling emotionally?
8. Why didn't the teddy bear finish school? Because he already knew how to stuff his brain with fluff! Jokes aside, how can we ensure that schools have strong anti-violence policies in place and enforce them effectively?
9. Why did the computer go to school? To become a watt-er! But in all seriousness, how can we incorporate programs that teach emotional intelligence and promote self-awareness to prevent aggression in children?
10. What did the ruler say to the pencil? "You're write for me!" Speaking of writing, how can we encourage children to express themselves creatively through writing or art as a way to process their feelings non-violently?
September 24, 2023 9:02am UTC