I left out the following sentences. Thank you for your help. It's urgent
1) I must always bring all my books and exercise books to school (class?)
I must do (my) homework every day.
2) How can I get to the school (or to school?) from here?
Do you know how I can get to the school in Crown Street?
3) I'm not playing on my Nintendo DS these days.
What are you not playing on these days?
4) You must go straight to class, sit upright and be polite with (to ) your teachers.
5) Do you know the bank in (British English) Oxford street?
Is Oxford Street the road near the bank?
6) Yes, it is/ Yes, that's right (are they both possible. Which is the most probable answer?)
What about meeting at school (not at the school)?
7) I don't have to make breakfast, mow the grass or (not and) sweep the floor.
I'm going to Siciy with my parents.
Who are you going to Sicily with? and not Which people are you gomg to Sicily with?
8) You must pay attention at your teachers' explanations