Need to decide which form is needed:present participle, past, past participle of each verb in parentheses.
1. Nora (see) the toy exhibit at the museum. ANSWER=Seen
2. People (speak) French in parts of Canada. ANSWER=spoke
3. That character has (say) "Good Grief" several times. ANSWER=said
4. The tiny pin (burst) the large balloon. ANSWER=burst
5. In the science fiction story, computers had (take) over the world.
6. My brother (teach)me to change a flat bicycle tire. ANSWER=taught
7. The valuable painting had (lie) in an old barn for years. ANSWER=lied
8. I have (give) you all the hints I can. ANSWER=given
9. My friend has (write) a new short story. ANSWER=writen
10. I have (make) my final desision. ANSWER=made