It would be nice if someone could please help me find a good map of East Egypt near the Red Sea, this map needs to include the peninsula names, the river's names, the mountain's names, and the desert's name.
that i can read....
These don't have as much detail, but you may find them easier to read.
Essentially, there's only one peninsula in this region -- the Sinai Peninsula. The only river is the Nile. Different sources call the desert near the Red Sea the Arabian Desert or the Eastern Desert.
To find a good map of East Egypt near the Red Sea, you can follow these steps:
1. Open your preferred web browser and go to a search engine like Google.
2. In the search bar, type "map of East Egypt near the Red Sea."
3. Press Enter or click on the search button to see the results.
4. You will find various websites offering maps of the region. Look for websites that mention including peninsula names, river names, mountain names, and the desert's name.
5. Click on the websites that seem relevant to your requirements.
6. Explore the maps provided on those websites to find the information you need. Look for labels identifying the peninsula, river, mountains, and desert in East Egypt near the Red Sea.
7. Evaluate the maps based on your criteria of readability and accuracy.
8. Once you find a suitable map that meets all your requirements, you can save it for future reference or print it out.
As for the specific maps you mentioned:
1. The first map you mentioned can be found at http://www.egyptgiftshop.com/images/egypt_map.gif. This map might not have detailed labeling for the peninsula, river, mountains, and desert, but it could still be useful for getting a general idea of the region.
2. The second map you mentioned can be found at http://geography.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http://www.m%2Dw.com/cgi%2Dbin/nytmaps.pl%3Fegypt. However, this link appears to be broken or outdated.
Remember to check the scale and legend on any map you use to better understand the features and names displayed.