Each phase is an anagram of a country and it's capital city.
3.RARE NAUTICAL ARABS
If don't know all still tell me what you know.HURRYHURRYHURRY...
The first and last are in southern Europe, bordering the Mediterranean Sea. The second country is in northern Europe and Asia. The third is the only country that's also a continent.
SAVE UNITARIAN is a country in central Europe noted for music and wonderful pastries.
The words question is like which animals is the big
1. CHEESE GARNET: Greece/Athens
2. OSSARIUM COWS: Morocco/Rabat
3. RARE NAUTICAL ARABS: Australia/Canberra
4. SAVE UNITARIAN: Austria/Vienna
5. ROYAL ITEM: Italy/Rome
As for the question about which animal is the big, I'm sorry but I couldn't quite understand it. Could you please rephrase or provide more information?
The anagrams of countries and their capital cities are as follows:
1. CHEESE GARNET: GREECE, ATHENS
2. OSSARIUM COWS: MOROCCO, RABAT
3. RARE NAUTICAL ARABS: AUSTRALIA, CANBERRA
4. SAVE UNITARIAN: AUSTRIA, VIENNA
5. ROYAL ITEM: MALTA, VALLETTA
As for the question about which animal is the biggest, it is unclear which animals are being referred to. Please provide more specific information or clarify your question.
To solve this riddle, we need to find an anagram for each phase that represents a country and its capital city. Let's go through each phase one by one:
1. CHEESE GARNET: This anagram gives us GREECE and ATHENS. Greece is located in southern Europe, bordering the Mediterranean Sea.
2. OSSARIUM COWS: Rearranging the letters, we get MOROCCO and RABAT. Morocco is located in both northern Africa and a small portion of southern Europe.
3. RARE NAUTICAL ARABS: This anagram corresponds to AUSTRALIA and CANBERRA. Australia is known as both a country and a continent.
4. SAVE UNITARIAN: The anagram here leads to AUSTRIA and VIENNA. Austria is a country in central Europe famous for its music and pastries.
5. ROYAL ITEM: Unfortunately, this anagram doesn't correspond to a specific country and its capital. It does not provide enough information to solve the riddle.
Regarding the question about animals, it's unclear what you mean by "which animals is the big." Could you please clarify or provide more context so I can assist you further?