Any compound that can stimulate the body to produce antibodies is call what?
You will find the answer at
To find the answer to your question, you can visit the Wikipedia page on antigens. Here's how you can do it:
1. Open your web browser and go to the URL bar.
2. Type in "en.wikipedia.org" and press Enter.
3. Once you're on the Wikipedia homepage, you can either search for the specific page by typing "antigen" in the search bar at the top right corner and pressing Enter, or you can navigate to the page manually.
4. If you choose to navigate manually, click on the search bar and type "antigen" and you will see autocomplete suggestions. Click on the option that says "antigen" and press Enter.
5. You will now be on the Wikipedia page for antigens. Scroll down or use the table of contents to find the relevant information regarding your question.
On the Wikipedia page for antigens, you will find a detailed explanation about what antigens are. It states that any compound which can stimulate the body to produce antibodies is called an antigen.