I need help with this problem I do not understand how to solve this kind of problems....can someone show me and explain it to me thanx.
Find a Z-score satisfying the given condition: 82.9% fo the total area a is to the left of z.
Use the calculator. If you don't know what you are doing, see the text.
I am still at lost i do not see what am i suppost to do or use.
how to do vertex equation
To find a Z-score satisfying a given condition, you can use a standard normal distribution table or a calculator. In this case, we can use the calculator provided in the link you shared.
Here are the steps to find the Z-score:
1. Visit the link: http://www.fourmilab.ch/rpkp/experiments/analysis/zCalc.html?q=84&z=
2. On the calculator page, you will see two input fields: "q" and "z."
3. The given condition states that 82.9% of the total area is to the left of Z. This means we need to enter "0.829" in the "q" field.
4. Leave the "z" field empty since we are looking for the Z-score that satisfies the given condition.
5. Click on the "Calculate" button.
The calculator will provide you with the Z-score that corresponds to the given condition. In this case, the Z-score will be displayed on the page.
I apologize if the initial explanation was not clear. Using the calculator provided in the link is a straightforward way to find the Z-score.