Which of the following describes what it means when subjects and verbs agree?(1 point)
1. They describe the same things.
2. They are not separated by interrupting words.
3. They are both singular or both plural
4. They have the same ending.
Which sentence uses correct subject-verb agreement?(1 point)
1. My teachers often gives homework on the weekend.
2. The clouds swiftly moves across the sky.
3. The cat carefully steps across the fence.
4. My brother always want to cook dinner.
Which sentence displays correct subject-verb agreement?(1 point)
1. The dialogue spoken by the actors make the crowd roar with laughter.
2. The people in the audience stand as the show ends.
3. The helpers working behind the stage comes out, too!
4. The actors in the play returns to take another bow.