What is the purpose of writing an argument?
1. To persuade readers to agree with the author's opinion.
2. That the claim is debatable
3. An idea that is open to discussion, differing opinions, or argument
4. Revise the claim so that it is narrower
Real answers 2021.
1.to convince my audience that my idea is true or better than other ideas
2.a source your audience can trust.
3.article publication date, and the study sample size
4.U.S. immigration website with .gov at the end.
How this helps a lot these are 2021 answers btw
I failed but here are the right answers good luck and be safe out there.
1.To persuade readers to agree with the author's opinion
2.that the claim is debatable
3.an idea that is open to discussion
4. revise the claim so that it is narrower
Sunset is bae is correct I made a 100% on my develop claims quick check on connexus
Sunset Is Bae is 100% correct
What quick check tho these are completely different quick checks and different times. None of these answers add up smh
for me he was wrong
Sunset is bae is 100% correct
OMG Thank you so much anonymous you are 100% right
1. Which is the purpose of writing an argument?
**to persuade readers to agree with the author's opinion
2. Which is important when writing an essay claim?
**that the claim is debatable
3. Which phrase describes a claim that is "debatable"?
**an idea that is open to discussion
4. After writing a broad claim, which is the next step in the process of writing an argument?
**revise the claim so that it is narrower