1. near what Texas city is this archeological dig?
2. Ruins of a farm owned by what former slave were discovered by archeologists
3. how many children did ransom and Sarah Williams raise on there farm? i think three.
4. in what year were slaves freed in Texas? 1865 i think.
5. circle the artifact NOT found on the farmstead site? toy gun calculator bullet broken dish. i think its calculator.
6. List three things archeologist are found doing in the pictures. digging and magnifying?
7. Circle what was NOT found at the cabin site.? fences trash dump bathroom corral area. i think its corral area
does anybody have the answers to number 8,9,10 bc im doing this one and i need those answers
thx helpful i just need the rest of the answers like for number 8,9,10
exactly i dont know the archeological dig it doesnt tell i think its the ransom william site
Google is your friend. Read lots and lots. If this isn't the right dig site, re-search with the correct name.
They had 9 kids
I need a lot of help for question 5:
5. The Emancipation Proclamation declaring all slaves as free was January 1, 1863, but what year were slaves freed in Texas and how did they find out?
1. To find the answer to the first question, you would need to know the name of the archeological dig or more specific information about its location in Texas. Unfortunately, the question does not provide enough details to determine the exact city near which the archeological dig is located.
2. To discover the name of the former slave who owned the farm, you would need to find information related to the archeological dig mentioned in question 2. This information may be available in research papers, news articles, or any other credible sources discussing the dig.
3. To determine the number of children Ransom and Sarah Williams raised on their farm, you could try searching for historical records, family documents, or any other sources that may contain information about their family life. It would be helpful to know where the farm is located and any additional details about the family to narrow down the search.
4. To confirm the year when slaves were freed in Texas, you are correct that it was in 1865. The Emancipation Proclamation was issued on January 1, 1863, but it took time for the news to reach all areas, including Texas. It was on June 19, 1865, when Union General Gordon Granger arrived in Galveston, Texas, and announced the end of slavery, leading to the observance of Juneteenth.
5. To determine which artifact was NOT found on the farmstead site, you should read the given choices and determine which one does not belong. In this case, the artifact NOT found on the farmstead site would be the calculator, as it is a more modern item compared to the other options.
6. To identify three things archaeologists are shown doing in the pictures, you can observe the images and describe the actions they are performing. From your answer, it seems like you mentioned two activities: digging and magnifying. To find the third activity, you would need to analyze the pictures thoroughly and identify another action that archaeologists commonly do, such as carefully documenting their findings or using specialized tools for excavation.
7. To determine what was NOT found at the cabin site, read the given options and select the one that does not fit. In this case, the option NOT found at the cabin site would be the corral area, as it is typically an outdoor space for holding livestock and not a structure typically associated with a cabin.
Please read what you have posted and get the idea why no one here can help you!
What archeological dig?
Circle what artifact?
No one here has your text.