1. Find the length of the hypotenuse of a right triangle with legs of 9 cm and 12 cm
A. 8 cm
B. 21 cm
C. 15 cm
D. 225 cm
the length of the hypotenuse of a right triangle with legs of 13 cm the length of one leg is 5 cm find the length of the other leg
A. 14 cm
B. 144 cm
C. 8 cm
D. 12 cm
3. which of the triangles described in the table is a right triangle
4. Point E is located at (-2,2) and the point F is located at (4,-6) what is the distance between point E and F
5. Craig used the diagram to compute the distance from Ferris to Dunlap butte. How much shorter is the distance from Ferris to butte than the distance Craig found
A. 14 mi
B. 28 mi
C. 70 mi
D. 98 mi
6. In which quadrant is the point (x,y) located if x is negative and y is positive
7. Point A(8,-10) is reflected over the y-axis write the coordinates of A'
8. how many lines of symmetry does the figure below have if there is no lines of symmetry choose none. FYI it is a pentagon
I swear on everything these are the correct answers!
This is for the Unit 4 Lesson 9 Quiz Only! You have to do 9 on your own! :)
Adore_.lay is right
The user "PrincessJay" is correct 7/7 100% for connexus! Just to clarify for everyone:
Lesson 9: Rotation in the Coordinate Plane
Essential Algebra Readiness (Pre-Algebra) A
Unit 4: Real Numbers and the Coordinate Plane
Rotations in the Coordinate Plane Quiz Part 1
1. C) 15 cm
2. D) 12 cm
3. A) Q
4. A) 10
5. A) II
6. A) (-8, -10)
7. B) 5
The final score is 7/7 (100%).
Have a great rest of your day/night! Remember, a math problem a day keeps the Dr. away!
- Dr. Mathematical
well this wasnt any help
I feel like I'm reading a YouTube comment section rn
I'm gona tell you, don't listen to anyone else other than Adore_lay. He is 100% right, and you never know if other people are going to try and fool you.
here ya go FIRST NAME :)
5. 28 mi
7. (-8, -10)
I hope this helps :)
👍 adore_.lay is correct
ADORELAY IS RIGHT IGNORE EVERYONE ELSE IF YOURE DOING CONNEXUS
adore_.lay is correct for connexus my child, don't listen to anyone who says otherwise.
~ Toriel (Goat Mom)