What qualities are important in a close friend
1.agrees with you on everything you say to show loyalty
2.emphathizes by showing care and sensitivity to your feelings***
3.displays honesty only when they have good things to say so they don’t hurt ur feelings
4.is reliable as long as they’re not angry with you
Yeah I agree
To determine the qualities that are important in a close friend, it's helpful to consider what makes a strong and healthy friendship. While everyone has different preferences and needs when it comes to friendship, here are a few generally valuable qualities to look for in a close friend:
1. Trustworthiness: A good friend is someone you can trust and rely on. They should be honest and loyal, keeping your secrets and supporting you through both good times and bad.
2. Empathy: Empathy is the ability to understand and share the feelings of another person. A close friend should be able to show care and sensitivity towards your emotions, providing a listening ear and offering support when you need it.
3. Communication: Good communication is vital in any relationship, including friendship. A close friend should be able to communicate openly and honestly with you, expressing their thoughts and feelings while also being receptive to your perspective.
4. Supportiveness: A close friend should be supportive and encouraging. They should celebrate your successes and offer comfort and guidance during challenging times. A good friend will be there for you, offering a shoulder to lean on and helping you grow as an individual.
5. Reliability: A trustworthy friend is someone who shows up consistently and follows through on their commitments. They can be relied upon to be there when needed and to stick by your side.
6. Shared interests/values: Having common interests or values can help strengthen the bond between friends. Shared hobbies or beliefs can provide a strong foundation for a close and fulfilling friendship.
Remember, these qualities are not exhaustive, and the importance of each quality may vary depending on your individual needs and preferences. It's also important to keep in mind that friendships require effort and mutual investment from both parties to thrive.