Hint: Combine like terms
7m2 + 6.5n – 4n +2.5m2 – n
A)9.5m2 + 1.5n
B)4.5m2 + 1.5n
C) 9.5m2 – 1.5n
Which property is illustrated by the statement? 8 + 3.4 = 3.4 + 8
A)Associative Property of Addition
B) Commutative Property of Addition
C) Inverse Property of Addition
Simplify: 2 + (–8).
8. To which subsets of the real numbers does the number √42 belong?
B) irrational numbers
C) whole numbers, integers, rational numbers
10)What is the algebraic expression for the following word phrase:
the product of g and 4?
What is an algebraic expression for the following word phrase:
the quotient of 8 and the difference of x and m?
I don't see your choices, so I can't check
1. Which expression is equivalent to (-2)(a+6)? A. -2a+6 B. 2a+12 C. -2a-12*** D. -2a+12 2. To which sets of real numbers does the number -22 belong? Choose all subsets that apply. (There's two right answers) Whole Numbers Rational Numbers*** Integers***
How do catalysts affect a chemical reaction? lose activation energy provide activation energy increase activation energy lower activation energy*** What does the forward arrow in a chemical equation mean? The reaction is reversible. The reaction proceeds
1. Use the Distributive Property to simplify the expression. (-1)(4-c) 2. Use the Distributive Property to simplify the expression. 4(2x -4) 3. Use the Distributive Property to simplify the expression. (10 + 4 y) 1/2 4. To which subsets of real numbers
1) what is the degree of the monomial 3x^2y^3 A)2 B)3 C)5 D)6 2. What is the simplified form of 8b^3c^2 + 4b^3 c^2 A) 12bc B)12b^3c^2 C) 12b^6 c^4 D) 12b^9c^4 3. What is the simplified form of (4j^2+6)+(2j^2-3) A) 6j^2-3 B) 6j^2+3 C) 6j^2 + 9 D) 4j^4+3 4.
1. Simplify the expression: 4√18+5√32 A.45√2 B.32√2 C.116√2 D.9√50 2. Simplify the expression: 7√5-3√80 A.-5√5 B.-4√75 C.-5 D.4√-75 3. Simplify the expression: √21(√3+√14) A.9√7-49√6 B.2√6+√35 C.3√7+7√6 D.√357
The formula d= square root of 3h/2 models the distance, d, in miles, that a person h feet high can see to the horizon. If the pool deck on a cruise ship is 80' above the water, how far can passengers on the pool deck see? Write the answer in simplified
1) what is the simplified form of (x-2)(2x+3)? Use the distributive property. A) 2x^2-x-6 B) 2x^2-6 C)2x^2-7x-6 D) 2x^2 +x-6**** 2) what is the simplified form of (3x+2)(4x-3) use a table. A)12x^2+18x+6 B) 12x^2+x-6 C) 12x^2+18x-6**** D)12x^2-x-6 3) what
Complete the statement to describe the expression abc + def The expression consists of _____ terms, and each term contains_____ factors.
1. What is the simplified form of the expression? 2x2 + 4y + 3x2 – 2y + 3y (1 point) 5x4 + 5y2 5x2y + 5x2y 5x2 + 5y 10x2y 2. Simplify the following expression: 2(6x + 18) (1 point) –12x + 36 8x + 20 6x + 36 12x + 36 3. What is the product? 4 • (–5)
1. What is the simplified form of (–3x^3y^2)(5xy^–1)? I think it is 15x^4y 2. What is the simplified form of –9m^–2n^5 × 2m^–3n^–6? I have no idea on this one. :/ 3. A rectangular pasture has a fence around the perimeter. The length of the
You can ask a new question or browse existing questions.