1. during the exchange of air in your lungs, oxygen is being taken into your bloodstream while this substance is being released
2. the gas exchange of oxygen to the bloodstream takes place in what part of respiratory system?
3. maintaing a healthy weight allows the resportory system to work more effectivly because
oxygen is being delieverd more adequately ***
the heart does not have to pump as forcefully
the capillaries are constricted
the lung capacity allows for small amounts of air
4. if you choose to smoke your body will use this substance less efficiently.
Ok here it goes
1. carbon dioxide
3. oxygen is being delieverd more adequately
The correct anwsers are