More recently, however, doctors have taken a greater interest in the field. Along with the general public, too.
The most effective combo of sentence 3 and 4 would include which of the following groups of words?
1. doctors, as well as the general public,
2. doctors with the general public too
3. doctors or the general public
4. doctors since the general public
5. doctors but the general public
Answer this Question
Which of the following is a realistic concern faced by the owners of sole proprietorships?~ Answer.D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Three partners have formed a limited partnership with two limited partners each earning 5% of the
- asked by Recruiter
You’ve recently learned that the company where you work is being sold for $500,000. The company’s income statement indicates current profits of $25,000, which have yet to be paid out as dividends. Assuming the company will remain a “going concern”
- asked by Chante
1. Despite parents and other parental figures going above and beyond to give their offspring all the required assets to achieve success. Many children fail. - After success, should there be a comma, semicolon, and colon. 2. Where should there be commas in
- asked by Tiffany
A rectangular field is four times as long as it is wide. If the perimeter of the field is 400 yards, what are the fields dimensions? The width of the rectangular field is ____ yards.
- asked by Ron
Find the monthly interest payment in the situation described below. Assume that the monthly interest rate is 1 divided by 1/12 of the annual interest rate. You maintain an average balance of $780 on your credit card, which carries a 15% annual
- asked by me
The slope field for a differential equation is shown in the figure. Determine the general solution of this equation. The slope field has positive slopes in quadrants 2 and 4 and negative slopes in quadrants 1 and 4. It looks like a circle and at (0,0) it
- asked by Jojo
If two sides of a triangle have lengths 4 and 9, then the length of the third side may be any number a) less than 13 b) greater than 5 but less than 13 c) greater than 4 but less than 9 d) greater than 5 I suggest you draw this. It is not d, nor a. it is
- asked by Becky
Which of the following statements about electric field lines due to static charges are true? (Select all that apply.) Electric field lines can never cross each other. Static charges can create closed loop electric field lines that do not begin or end on a
- asked by mathew
1. Which best illustrates Socratic method? A. A teacher gives a lecture while students take notes. B. Students read a book independently and write a summary. C. Students work in groups to complete an art project. D. The teacher asks a series of questions
- asked by Rosie Lisette
The decibel level of a sound is given by the equation D=10log 10 (i/i 0), where "i" is the sound's intensity and "i 0" corresponds to the intensity of the weakest sound that can be detected by the human ear. Approximately how many times greater than "i 0"
- asked by qwerty
an electron enters the region of a uniform,electric field with 3X10^6m/s and e=200 N/C . the horizontal length of the plates is 0.100m. a) find the acceleration of the electron while it is in the electric field . b) if the electron enters the field at time
- asked by hawi
AP Calculus Help Five Questions
1. Find the particular solution to y " = 2sin(x) given the general solution y = -2sin(x) + Ax + B and the initial conditions y(pi/2) = 0 and y'(pi/2) = -2. 2. What function is a solution to the differential equation y ' - y = 0? 3. If dy/dx = cos^2(pi*y/4)
- asked by Tom
Solve x^2 -3x is greater than or equal to 10 Would the solutions be x=5 and x= -2? Here's how I figured it. x^2-3x is greater than or equal to 10. I subtracted 10 from both sides. This left me with x^2-3x-10 is greater than or equal to 0. Next, I factored
- asked by Anonymous
A rectangular field is four times as long as it is wide. If the perimeter of the field is 750 feet, what are the dimensions of the field?
- asked by cindy
an electron with a speed of 5.00 x 10^8 cm/s enters an electric field of magnitude 1.00 x 10^3 N/C, traveling along field lines in the direction that s its motion. a) How far will the electron travel in the field before stopping momentarily b) how much
- asked by Anonymous
1. The lengths of two sides of a triangle are 9 and 15. What's can be said about the length of the third side? A. It must be greater than or equal to 6 and less than 24. B. It must be greater than or equal to 6 and at most 24. C. It must be greater than 6
- asked by GummyBears18
Examine the scenario. 1)Two different objects are brought close to one another. The objects pull, or attract, each other. Which choice correctly identifies the pole(s) that could be interacting? The poles must be the same, either north and north, or south
- asked by Lyssa
A uniform electric field of 775 N/C is produced within a particle accelerator. Starting from rest, what are the following? (a) the speed of an electron placed in this field after 25.4 ns have elapsed m/s (b) the speed of a proton placed in this field after
- asked by AAA
An electron is projected with an initial speed of (1.90x10^6 m/s) into the uniform field between two parallel plates. Assume that the field between the plates is uniform and directed vertically downward, and that the field outside the plates is zero. The
- asked by jack
The area of a rectangular field is x^2-x-72 m^2. The length of the field is x+8 m. What is the width of the field in meters?
- asked by joshua