2. There are seven recognized Principles of Exercise; List at least five of them.
3. You are designing a fitness program for your Soldiers; list the Three Phases of Conditioning that you must consider.
4. When we analyze our wartime mission, we must keep in mind the physical demands of our daily activities and functions. This is done by following the Seven-Step Planning Process. List in order the Seven-Step Planning Process.
5. List the three groups of Soldiers that may require a Special PT Program.
6. What does the acronym FITT mean?
7. There are four well-known stretching techniques; List at least three of them.
8. What is the proper term for the ability to move the joints or any group of joints through an entire normal range of motion?
9. What are the three distinct steps in planning daily physical training activities?
10. When designing a physical fitness program for Special Population Soldiers, with whom should the unit commander coordinate?
11. What are the components of motor fitness?
12. There are several activities that place an extra demand on your cardiovascular and respiratory systems; List at least five of them.
13. For muscle strength, what does exercise time equate to?
14. How can balance be effective when developing a training program?
15. How many calories do running or walking burn per mile?
Sorry, too much way too much but good friend, let me tell you and i know you don't care but I'm done with my whole P.E class. Now it out of my box of worries. GOOD LUCK:)