1. if the measure of an interior angle of a regular pentagonis 108 degrees, then the angle sum of that regular pentagon must be:
A. 120 degrees
B. 360 degrees
C. 540 degrees
D. 720 degrees
2. is it possible for a parallelogram to have a 38 degree angle and a 145 degree angle? explain please
3. a rectangle has a perimeter of 24 centimeters. one of its sides is 8 centimeters long. what are the dimensions of the rectangle? explain please
4. is it possible for a triangle to have angles with measures of 40 degrees, 115 degrees and 30 degrees? please explain
thanks :D sorry if theres soo many questions, i just really need help
sum of interior angles = 180(n-2) where n is the number of sides
so each angle is 180(n-2)/n
180(n-2)/n = 108
180n - 360 = 108n
72n = 360
n = 5
So you have a pentagon
angle sum = 180(5-2) = 540
do the others the same way.
Remember in #2, that n has to be a whole number.
(e.g. A pentagon cannot have 4.3 sides)
#3. Just think about it again.
you have one of the sides.
How does one find the perimeter?
You add it up
the measure of the supplement of an angle is 40 more than two times the measure of the complement of the angle find the measure of the angle
1. Which angles are adjacent angles? (1 point) ∠GBM and ∠FBC ∠CBX and ∠FBC ∠XBG and ∠FBC ∠MBY and ∠FBC 2. The measure of ∠3 is 101°. Find the measure of ∠1. (1 point) 101° 106° 74° 79° 3. Is line l parallel to line m? Explain.
Point C is in the interior of angle ABD. The measure of angle ABD is 40 degrees. The measure of angle DBC is 3x-5. If angle ABC is 22 degrees, what is "x"?
The sum of the interior angle of regular polygon is 1080 degrees. Calculate a. The number of the sides b. The size of the exterior and interior angles
The formula A = 180(n-2)/n relates to the measure A of an interior angle of a regular polygon to the number of sides n. If an interior angle measures 120 degrees, find the number of sides A)5 B)6 C)8 D)10 I have NO clue on how to do this pls help. Make A
Use an algebraic equation to find the measures of the two angles described below. Begin by letting x represent the degree measure of the angle's supplement. The measure of the angle is two times greater than its supplement.What is the measure of the
Five times the measure of an angle is 48 more than the measure of its supplement. The measure of the angle is... A)142 B)38 C)180 D)48
The measure of one angle is 7 times the measure of its complement. Find the measure of each angle.
Angle 3 and angle 4 form a linear pair. The measure of angle 3 is four more than three times the measure of angle 4. Find the measure of each angle.
Two angles form a linear pair. The measure of one angle is 8 times the measure of the other angle. Find the measure of each angle.
You can ask a new question or browse existing questions.