In spanish, what cleans a chalk board?
Answer this Question
Which of the following describes how the Spanish colonization affected American Indians in Middle America? A. Spanish colonizers introduced diseases to American Indians, resulting in a decrease in American Indian populations. B. Spanish colonizers adopted
- asked by Kate
- 2,801 views
Conexus Spanish Quiz, Lesson 5 Unit 5 In Spanish, how do you say "Computer Screen"? A. el reloj B. la mesa C. la pantalla D. la venntana
- asked by Resta
- 4,932 views
a bullet travelling horizontally at a speed of 350 m/s hits a board perpendicular to the surface, passes through it and emerges on the other side at a speed of 210 m/s . if the board is 4.00 cm thick, how long does the bullet takes to pass through it ?
- asked by nel ervin
- 2,982 views
what is the most likely the reason that Spanish-speaking students in Costa Rica, Mexico, and Argentina all learn a second language in school? a. Spanish is a common language b. Spanish is not understood by many people c. it is important to be able to
- asked by Kaai97
- 8,049 views
A dart is being thrown at a board that is 3.40 m away. When it hits the board it is 0.784 m below the point where it was aimed and it was thrown at 8.50 m/s. How long was the dart in the air?
- asked by john
- 523 views
1. Which of the following is an example of an -ar verb in Spanish? (1 point) a. leer b. dibujar c. escribir d. ir 2. Which city is next to the Tajo River? (1 point) a. Avila b. Madrid c. Toledo d. Segovia 3. What is a popular Sunday activity for families
- asked by Kendall Rae
- 11,579 views
1. how did the treaty of Paris affect life in Spanish Texas A. Missions were moved and a large effort was made to increase the population of Spanish Texas. My answer B. The United States to over a large part of eastern Texas C. Most settlers decided to
- asked by horse girl
- 4,101 views
1.How did the arrival of the Spanish explorers affect Native Americans? A.Spanish exploration brought settlers who pushed Native Americans north. B.Native Americans and the Spanish established a practice of trading goods. C.Warfare and disease killed many
- asked by Peanut butter lover
- 6,855 views
9. Based on what you know about Native American relationships with the Spanish colonists what can you infer about the way Spanish viewed Native Americans? A. Spanish colonists all Native Americans as her equals (B.) Spanish colonists felt that they were
- asked by check pleaseee
- 3,693 views
Who initially brought Spanish to the new world? A) Roman soldiers B) The people of Hispania C) Spanish explorers and settlers**
- asked by Cyborg_DRAGon
- 7,095 views
Why is it not always necessary to include a subject pronoun before the verb in Spanish? Write your answer in English and give an example in Spanish.
- asked by Carly
- 1,343 views
HELP PLZ Which of the following is one reason why it is valuable to learn Spanish? A. It will help you develop better math skills. B. Your friends will be impressed if you can speak two languages. C. It will allow you to enjoy books, poems, songs, and
- asked by OOFNOOB0112
- 2,502 views
What happened when Cortés and his soldiers first arrived in the Aztec capital of Tenochtitlán? A.The Spanish army became ill with smallpox. B.The Aztec ruler Moctezuma welcomed them as guests at first.*** C.The Aztec army attacked Cortés and his
- asked by lol
- 11,521 views
How were the Spanish able to conquer two great empires with only a handful of soldiers? First, the Spanish had superior military equipment. They were protected by steel armor and had guns. The Aztecs and Incas relied on clubs, bows and arrows, and spears.
- asked by check pleaseee
- 2,185 views
Two people carry a heavy electric motor by placing it on a light board 2.00 m long. One person lifts at one end with a force of 400.0 N, and the other lifts at the opposite end with a force of 600.0 N. What is the weight of the motor? and where along the
- asked by Student1
- 1,118 views
spanish plz help!!!!!
1. Which of the following is the Spanish word for "I" A. el B. tu C. yo **** 2. when you speak to someone older or a person in authority, which of the words would you use to address that person? A. tu B. usted***** C. yo 3.besides Spanish, what other
- asked by jamie
- 5,268 views
6. Which of these were reasons for Columbus is first voyage from Spain select all that apply (A )Spain wanted to discover new land for settlement ( B.) He went in search of an easier route to Asia C. He sought to bring back Native Americans for slavery D.
- asked by Anonymous
- 10,870 views
Click on the audio button below to listen to the following Spanish word: el hogar. Which word is the English translation of the Spanish word? A. dining room B. kitchen C. home**** ========= What popular Mexican dish uses stuffed poblano chiles? A.
- asked by Pepsi
- 12,382 views
1. What does "Yo necesito la carpeta de argollas" mean in Spanish? A. You need a calculator. B. I need the three-ring binder. **** C. You need to take science class. D. I need a dictionary 2. What country was Diego Rivera from? A. Cuba B. Puerto Rico C.
- asked by Just a confused person...
- 10,851 views
1. What was the result of Cortes’s defeat of the Aztecs? Select all that apply. (2 points) The Spanish thought it brought them more wealth and power. Cortes had lost so many soldiers in the victory that he had to wait several months for more to arrive
- asked by helpppp
- 14,898 views