the determining factors of gender identification and gender roles
o State the factors that determine gender identity.
o Explain how a person’s masculine and feminine traits can be described using the continuum of masculinity-femininity
To a great extent, gender identity is determined by how you are labeled by your parents and others on the basis of your genitals.
Here are some articles that might be helpful:
Answer this Question
Giving a test to a group of students, the grades and gender are summarized below A B C Total Male 12 8 3 23 Female 19 18 4 41 Total 31 26 7 64 If one student is chosen at random, Find the probability that the student was NOT a male that got a "A"
- asked by rosia
1. Which of the following is a demographic characteristic of an audience? A. Size B. Lifestyle C. Gender D. Values is it C 2. When speaking about the awareness of breast cancer, the most important thing to consider when analyzing your audience is: A.
- asked by Amy
PLEASE HELP ME 1. Which statement best describes a polygenic trait?(1 point) -A polygenic trait is only controlled by one environmental factor. -A polygenic trait is only controlled by multiple environmental factors -A polygenic trait is only controlled by
- asked by lol
Biology Unit 8 Lesson 11 (Answers) 1. What is the term used to describe homologous chromosomes exchanging genetic material during meiosis? Answer - Crossing-over 2. When scientists analyzed the variations of color expressed in monkey flowers, what did they
- asked by No Name
Health and Physical Education
1. The passing traits from parents to their children is a biological process called ______. A. Environment B. Gender C. Values D. Heredity **** 2. A ______________ is something a person works hard to accomplish. A. Consequence B. Decision C. Goal **** D.
- asked by Unknown
In 3–5 sentences, explain what you think were the most important factors that led to rapid industrialization in the late 1800s, and why were they important. Choose 2–3 factors.
- asked by Faith
Each of the following statements contain a blunder. Explain in each case what is wrong. a) There is a high correlation between the age of American workers and their occupation. b) we found a high correlation (r=1.19) between students rating of faculty
- asked by ami
MATH HELP ASAP
Giving a test to a group of students, the grades and gender are summarized below A B C Total Male 18 16 8 42 Female 7 17 9 33 Total 25 33 17 75 If one student is chosen at random, Find the probability that the student was NOT a female that got a "A"
- asked by Amanda
Which strategy should be used to encourage openness, sharing, and respect for one another’s ideas during a group discussion? setting rules setting rules deciding deadlines deciding deadlines determining objectives determining objectives identifying roles
- asked by Mr beast
Health.. NEED HELP ASAP
1. True or False The number of calories consumed must equal the numbers of calories burned A.True B.False 2.Which of the following factors that contribute to your weight do you have the least amount of control over? A. Activity level B. Peers c. Body
- asked by (~^-^)~
Which of the following are the top two job expectations of people who career plan Hours** Benefits Type of work** coworkers security Which of the following is an example of a job that would supply a good that would meet a need? limo driver** actor farmer
- asked by Jack
Do you view a chocolate bar as delicious or as fattening? Your attitude may depend on your gender. In a study of American college students, Rozin, Bauer, and Catanese (2003) examined the importance of food as a source of pleasure versus concerns about food
- asked by Nickie
Revise the following sentence to include gender neutral pronouns. Change any words necessary. A writer must include research to ensure the reader understands his point. I need help with this one.
- asked by Tim
The first statement is false. The second statement is true. Explain why, using words, pictures, or numbers. If a number has 2 and 6 as factors, then it has 12 as a factor. If a number has 12 as a factor, then both 2 and 6 are factors.
- asked by Anonymous
Math. Pls. Help!
What factors should you consider when determining the best graph or display to represent a given set of data? In your answer, choose a set of data relevant to your life and explain the best way to display it.
- asked by Brittney
child, family and community
5. How can adults promote gender equity? A. Giving children names that are non-gender-specific (like Chris) B. Setting up spaces in the classroom for girls only and other spaces for boys only C. Becoming aware of how language usage relates to power
- asked by Diana
Find the largest four digit number which has a total of exactly 3 factors. Assuming that 1 and the number itself are factors
- asked by me
An open box is to be made from a flat piece of material 18 inches long and 2 inches wide by cutting equal squares of length xfrom the corners and folding up the sides. Write the volume Vof the box as a function of x. Leave it as a product of factors, do
- asked by Jin
The function f(x)=ax^3-x^3+bx-24 has three factors. Two of these factors are x-2 and x+4. Determine the values of a and b , and then determine the other factor
- asked by Melissa
3. A Water bottle is ergonomically designed to fit perfectly in the grip of your hand. Unfortunately, is doesn't fir into most bicycle bottle holders and is a little too big to carry when walking or running. Which part of the audience analysis did the
- asked by Blaw