Could someone see if I got any of the questions wrong. I feel that some questions have multiple answers but there is only one that is correct. Please help. thanks a lot
State whether each scenario is an example of assimilation or accommodation.
1. A child has always used a fork to eat his food. Today the child is learning how to use chopsticks to eat.
2. Running late for his hockey game, Moe has to borrow a teammate’s stick in order to play.
3. A child knows how to button his new jacket because he knew how to button his shirt.
4. A girl learns how to walk in high heels instead of flats.
5. After getting a “big-boy” bed, Herman has to be cautious not to roll off because it does not have guardrails like his old bed.