what policies might the government pursue to increase economic mobility across a generation?
Since this is not my area of expertise, I searched Google under the key words "'economic mobility' 'government policy'" to get these possible sources:
I hope this helps. Thaqnks for asking.
The price of apples falls by 5 percent and quantity demanded increases by 6 percent. This means that the demand for apples is
a. unitary elastic.
d. perfectly inelastic.
e. perfectly elastic.
Answer this Question
1. An advantage of asexual reproduction in plants is(1 point) reproduction without another parent. conservation of energy. reproduction with another parent. increased genetic diversity. 2. Genetic variation is beneficial because it(1 point) protects
- asked by zavier
- 3,123 views
which of the following was one way different regions of the the country agreed? A. support of slavery B. support for the war of 1812 C. support for foreign policies D. support of economic stability i think its B. am i right?
- asked by awsome
- 22,348 views
1. Which statement best describes nations? Nations must follow the laws set by the United Nations. Nations have less political power than do regional organizations. Nations interact almost exclusively with other nations in their region, Nations have
- asked by GSMC
- 17,106 views
10. Career counselor: It is best for artists to build a practical and safe career that will guarantee them a secure income, and then pursue their art in their spare time. That way, they will be motivated to work hard at their day jobs to support their art
- asked by Cat
- 3,271 views
In which of the following industries are the majority of jobs in the United States and Canada found? 1. A. service------- B. education C. healthcare D. tourism 2. Which role does the government play in the economies of the United States and Canada? A. The
- asked by len
- 16,723 views
what was one way that colonists rebelled against british economic policies A.they enacted the township ends acts B. They formed the sons of liberty C. They wrote the writs of assistance D. They repealed the stamp act
- asked by Unicorn
- 4,765 views
With all other economic forces held constant, an increase in labor productivity throughout the country implies _____. a. a decrease in GDP due to an increase in labor hours b. an increase in GDP with labor hours held constant c. a decrease in GDP with
- asked by sharpay evans
- 4,014 views
what did Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island colonies have in common? A. settlers were eager to pursue economic opportunities apparent in those areas. B they were founded because settlers sought safety from Native Americans C. they were founded
- asked by kiiii
- 1,091 views
Which of the following correctly pairs a branch of the U.S. government and its power? 1. A. legislative: interprets laws B. executive: makes laws C. executive: enforces laws---- D. judicial: enforces laws 2. Which of the following is an example of the
- asked by david
- 4,940 views
1.) Hip-hop began as a musical style in the United States decades ago. The Japanese have since developed their own version of hip-hop. This is an example of A.) Migration B.) Acculturation C.) Assimilation D.) Cultural Diffusion 2.) Which of the following
- asked by Fire and a flame
- 2,864 views
5. What was one reason for the formation of the democratic Republican Party? A Washington’s cabinet members wanted to form a new party to strengthen the federal government. B Thomas Jefferson’s views clashed with those of Alexander Hamilton *** C the
- asked by Hi - need help
- 1,959 views
1) if you choose to become a diplomat after college which of the following will be you primary job? A) organizing military operations involving two or more countries B) promoting a friendly and open relationship with another government C) determining
- asked by ??????
- 6,753 views
1. Which of these is an example of a monetary incentive? * A. Having fun walking a dog B. Making friends on a sports team C. learning a new skill by studying it D. earning an allowance for doing chores******* 2. A country has an economic boom and can
- asked by Correct ✅
- 3,337 views
Which situation is typical of a limited government? A.A small group of wealthy elites control the political process.*** B. Every government action is supported by a majority of voters. C.The government allows direct elections of all government members.
- asked by Retro Fox
- 2,516 views
Which of the following is an example of the relationship between culture and geography? A. A civilization isolated by mountains develops its own language. B. Trade develops between two groups of people who use different economic systems. C. People meet to
- asked by sabahabahahbhbhbahbab
- 3,464 views
The generation time G for a particular bacterium is the time it takes for the population to double. The bacteria increase in population is shown by the formula G = t over 3.3log a p, where t is the time period of the population increase, a is the number of
- asked by Confuzzled
- 7,617 views
Which major political and economic problems does North Korea face because of its autocratic policies and nuclear weapons program? Select all that apply. A. food shortages and malnutrition B. high gross domestic product (GDP) C. industrial overproduction D.
- asked by Lyn
- 3,842 views
16.How do countries seek to economic development? a. decrease educationa and increase tariffs b. invest in education and fund capital goods* c. decrease capital goods and increase tariffs d. restrict tariffs and reduce education 18. which of the following
- asked by alexi
- 3,130 views
Social Studies (Ms. Sue)
8. Of the following choices, which ones influence the emergence of opposing political parties? Select all that apply. (There are 2 right answers) Mounting pressure from Britain to further establish government Increase in the distribution of newspapers
- asked by FluttershyK
- 1,355 views
1. How is the I.S. constitutional government designed? Select 2 that apply. - The Judicial System is controlled by the legislature - the three branches of government can check and balance each other - Powers not given to the federal government are reserved
- asked by Lexi
- 2,978 views