True or False:
To talk in an abstract manner is to use easily understandable, concrete terms.
Use http://www.answers.com to look up the words "abstract" and "concrete." Then let me know what you think.
I think it is false?
False is correct.
Answer this Question
1. True or False Primary emotions are learned. True False** 2. Students often pick on Tito, but he says that this behavior is a sign that other students like him. What defense mechanism is Tito displaying? Regression Denial*** Compensation rationalization
Mental & Emotional Health
1.)True & False Life changes, whether they are positive or negative, can cause stress True or False 2.)Making a list of what you have to do & identifying what is most is an example of ? A.)Mental rehearsal of tasks B.)Relaxing by list making C.)Time
Health Truth or False PLEASE CHECK ANSWERS
$$ = MY ANSWER Just as a person inherits physical traits, a person inherits personality traits as well. True $$ False 2. Peers cannot have a direct impact on your personality. True $$ False 3. Your behavior and personality sometimes come directly from role
An individuals self-esteem stays the same throughout their life: A - true B - false ** Self-actualization means that you focus on yourself all the time A - true B - false ** Which of the following is a skill you can practice to improve your self-esteem? A
Can anyone check my answers please True or false 927 is divisible by 3 and 9 true 13,012 is divisible by 9 false 7,434 is divisible by 6 true 2,064 is divisible by 2,4,and8 true 96,240 is divisible by 2,3,5, and 10 true Am I right?
1. Health related factors refer to coordination, agility, power, speed, balance, and reaction time. (1 point) * True (1 point) * False (0 points) 2. There are some aspects of fitness that we have little or no control over. (1 point) * True (0 points) *
Math Need Help Please
Makeup two equations, one that is true and one that is false. Do not state which equation is true and which is false. Your classmates will have to determine which is which. Create an example of an open equation that uses the variable x and would require
1. Decibel is a measurement of the amount of pollution (True or False) 2. Non-Point-Source pollution can be traced to one specific source (True or False) 3. Point-Source pollution is pollution that comes from identifiable locations. (True or False) 4.
1. Write the converse of the following true conditional statement. if the converse is false, write a counterexample. If a < 10, then a < 15 a) if a > 10, the a > 15; false. Counterexample: a=12 and a
Health P.E. (Check answers)
1. The average heart beats about 100,000 times a day. Is it True? 2. The heart is located inside the ribcage and just to the right of the breast bone. Is it False? 3. The heart has four chambers and is divided into a right and left side by a muscular wall
Question 1 of 3 Select the boxes in the table to show whether each statement about prehistoric hunter-gatherers is true or false. True False were nomadic built permanent dwellings irrigated and farmed the land developed the use of fire
Is each biconditional statement true or false? Select True or False for each statement. A polygon is a square if and only if the polygon has exactly four sides. true or false A polygon has exactly five sides if and only if the polygon is a pentagon. true
Rapid heartbeat is a physical response to stress true false Most people have some circumstances in their lives True False The fight or flight response is only experienced by humans true false ———- is hormone produced by the adrenal glad that
For each of the following statements, state whether it is true (meaning, always true) or false (meaning, not always true): 1. Let X and Y be two binomial random variables. (a) If X and Y are independent, then X+Y is also a binomial random variable. (b) If
Health JUST NEED ANSWERS CHECKED :)
1. The two health-related components of fitness are muscular strengthand muscular endurance. True False 2. Circuit resistance training utilizes only aerobic energy. True False 3. The training program for muscular endurance should not resemble the activity
Health--Check my answers
1. The best way to describe fitness is: being slim and low in body fat being big, strong, and “buffed” being flexible and having a sense of overall well-being *** all of the above 2. The best way to describe wellness is: making positive choices ***
1. Your respiratory system is the system in your body that is responsible for breathing. True False 2. The lungs are made up of thick fibrous tissue. True False 3. Internal respiration takes place in the alveoli. True False 4. The alveoli are located at
Personal Fitness (Check answers)
5: Which of the following shows effective communication? a) A student says " I hear what you are saying, but I don't care." b) A student says " I hope you feel better soon. What can I do to help you?" (~~ MY ANSWER is B. ~~) c) A student says " You make me
If lim x->6 f(x)g(x) exists, then the limit must be f(6)g(6). True or false? Explain why it's true or false. Help!
Health.. NEED HELP ASAP
1. True or False The number of calories consumed must equal the numbers of calories burned A.True B.False 2.Which of the following factors that contribute to your weight do you have the least amount of control over? A. Activity level B. Peers c. Body