I needed help on a physical science question. When the molecules in a body move with increased speed, it's possible that the body will change from a...
A) gas to a liquid
B) gas to a solid
C) liquid to a solid
D) liquid to a gas
PLEASE HELP ME!!
If the molecules are increasing speed, then temperature is increasing. The best answer is d, as liquids are colder than gases.
Check my thinking
The density of water is the greatest at a temperature of
d liquid to gas
I think that the answer is D)liquid to gas. I'm doing the same book that you are so if you need anymore help just let me know, I would be glad to help.
Will you please help me on these question.
1. If the absolute temperature of a gas is 600 K, temperature in degrees Celsius is.
a. 273 C
b. 327 C
c. 705 C
d 873 C
pleasew help me??!!!
its liquid to a gas
D. liquid to a gas
The answer is
d. liquid to a gas
Why are compounds considered pure substances?
Because most of the elements that are in a caompound are pure substances.
i think the answers are
liquid to gas and 4k
last one i cannot find
Answer this Question
Physic (concepts-please check my thoughts)
A net torque applied to a rigid object always tends to produce? a)translational acceleration b) rotational equilibrium c) rotational acceleration d) rotational inertia e) none of these work (c) Torque produces torsion and tends to produce rotation. The net
- asked by Diane
The way in which your emotions affect your physical and overall health is part of? A. setting goals B. heredity C. the mind-body connection. D. your cultural environment. I think its c
- asked by chris
1. What is a dendrite? A) It is a cell that sends signals to the central nervous system based on sensory input. B) It is the part of a neuron that carries information to the cell body. C) It is a cell that sends signals to the body to move. D) It is the
- asked by HELP PLEASE111
1. Which molecule provides the activation energy that starts glycolysis? (Not which molecule is broken down during glycolysis) A) Carbon Dioxide B) Sugar C) ATP D) Water 2. During which phase of cellular respiration is carbon dioxide released? A)
- asked by Ramen
Health and Physical Education 7
1. Question: Basal metabolic rate (BMR) can be affected by Answer: Age ______________________________________ 2. Question: Why is it important to recognize hunger versus appetite? Answer: You should only eat as many calories as your body needs.
- asked by 🐯Tiger🐯
The circulatory system and the muscular system rely on one another in several ways. In three to five sentences, construct a summary that relates these two systems. Can someone please help me with this short essay test question? I put this "The Respiratory
- asked by No Name
How Cells Make Proteins Quick Check
Question 1 A) Uracil pairs with(1 point) uracil. any nitrogen base. adenine. thymine. Question 2 A) Alexei Romanov suffered from hemophilia, a condition that(1 point) prevents blood from clotting normally due to the body’s inability to form fibrin
- asked by Oompa Loompa
Cell Work Unit Test
Which statement is true?(1 point) The Calvin cycle is the light-independent (does not need light) step of photosynthesis and happens in the thylakoid membrane. The Calvin cycle is the light-independent (does not need light) step of photosynthesis and
- asked by panda slay
Elemental S reacts with O2 to form SO3 according to the reaction: 2S+3O2→2SO3 How many O2 molecules are needed to react with 5.27 g of S? Express your answer numerically in units of molecules. =????molecules Part B What is the theoretical yield of SO3
- asked by EM
Calculate the number of molecules in a deep breath of air whose volume is 2.25L at body temperature, 37 Celsius, and a pressure of 735 torr. Answer is 5.15 x 10^22 molecules. Help me!
- asked by Fred
1. Decide which of the following physical activities incorporates stretching on a regular basis? (1 point) 2. (Blank) stretching is now considered to be dangerous (1 point) 3. Which of the following is a lower body stretch? (1 point) 4. Which of the
- asked by Connections Academy Student
1-What is a physical change? (1 point) 2-A piece of paper is torn into pieces. Why is this an example of a physical change? (1 point) 3-Which statement best describes the molecules of a solute that has fully dissolved into a solvent? (1 point) 4-Maria is
- asked by ur moms distant cousin/dad
Chemistry of Life
Which statement is true about water molecules? The oxygen atom has a negative charge. The hydrogen atoms do not share electrons. Water molecules move randomly around each other. Water molecules cannot dissolve many substances. Question 2. How does water
- asked by Sara
You are helping your friend move a new refrigerator into his kitchen. You apply a horizontal force of F = (202i − 161k) N to try and move the 75.0-kg refrigerator. The coefficient of static friction is 0.640. a) how much static friction force does the
- asked by Pissed off at this question rn
The transfer of heat by direct contact is called____? A. Radiation B.Vibrating Molecules C.Conduction D. Kinetic Energy I need the answer to all the questions for this science quick check
- asked by Ree
Nitrogen and hydrogen combine at high temperature, in the presence of a catalyst, to produce ammonia. N2(g)+3H2(g)-->2NH3(g) Assume 4 molecules of nitrogen and 9 molecules of hydrogen are present. After complete reaction, how many molecules of ammonia are
- asked by Lynn
The system of the body primarily responsible for activating all physical movement is the A. cardiorespiratory. B. neuromuscular. C. physiorespiratory. D. endocrine. is B the right answer
- asked by AK
Which of the following statements is (or are) true? I. All polar molecules have dipole moments. II. All polar molecules have oppositely charged regions. III. A polar molecule is attracted to other molecules because of electrostatic forces. IV. All polar
- asked by Cortney
The Body's Transport System 1) Which of the following is not a function of the circulatory system? :Breaks down large molecules*** :Delivers oxygen to body cells :Takes carbon dioxide away from body cells :Fights infection 2) Which of the following
- asked by TheLOUDEST_0430
1. Risk Factors A. Refers to being in good shape or physical condition B. The process and functions of the body C. Social needs, Social behaviors, and Social problems D. Traits that increase the possibility of developing an illness or disease This question
- asked by Help!