I don't know what heats the walls of a firebox, but i know that it is either air or water!
Nearly always, it is hot gases that flow in the air box of a fireplace that heats the walls. Water would be dangerous, as if it boiled, pressures would rupture the walls.
Answer this Question
A particle travels horizontally between 2 parallel walls separated by 18.4 m. It moves toward the opposing wall at a constant rate of 5.5 m/s. Also it has an acceleration in the direction parallel to the walls of 1.8 m/s^2.What will its speed be when it
- asked by cassie
Discuss how much the sound is blocked off if you sit behind a large pillar in a concert hall. Is the answer different for treble and for bass? Is the problem alleviated by reflections from the walls?
- asked by AAAA
Which statements best compare the function of an ATP molecule to a DNA molecule? ATP carries and transmits the genetic information of organisms. DNA serves as a biological catalyst that speeds up the rate of chemical reactions. ATP provides energy for
- asked by Anonymous
A circular table is pushed into the corner of a rectangular room in such a way that it just touches two adjacent walls.An ant crawling on the table rim(on the minor arc between the two points of contact)observes that it is 8 inches from one wall and 1
- asked by Nitumoni
Assume a three-month CD purchased for $3000 pays simple interest at an annual rate of 10%. What is the balance at maturity? I don't have any work. This is question one and I have 19 more. I don't understand how to arrive at the answer.
- asked by Robyn
If f′ (x)=((x−2)^3(x^2−4))/16 and g (x)= f(x^2−1) , what is g′ (2) ? a. 2 b. 5/4 c. 5/8 d. 5/16 e. 0 I don't know how I would find f(x) from f'(x). I was thinking maybe it was the chain rule? Because that one has multiplication in it but I don't
- asked by ann
How is graffiti typically used as an art form? Walls are painted to blend in with the surroundings History recorded in an open minded way Individuals express there social and political opinions*** Utilitarian art is crated two dimensions.
- asked by Shalee ^~^
Microwaves are used to heat food in microwave ovens. The microwave radiation is absorbed by moisture in the food. This heats the water, and as the water becomes hot, so does the food. How many photons having a wavelength of 3.00 mm would have to be
- asked by Luke
Science Thermal Heat question
The type of thermal energy transfer that heats our homes is called?!
- asked by S Espinoza
A chemist heats a sample of copper(II) sulfate and finds that 63.9% of the mass is copper(II) sulfate and the other 36.1% by mass is the water. What is the formula of the hydrate?
- asked by Grayson
What is the standard heat of reaction (H0) for the combustion of ethane, C2H6(g), to form carbon dioxide gas and water? 2C2H6(g) + 7O2(g) → 4CO2(g) + 6H2O(l) Standard heats of formation (∆Hf⁰): C2H6 = –84.68 kJ O2(g) = 0.00 kJ CO2(g) = –393.5
- asked by thisfoolneedshelp
Which provides evidence that radiation from the sun heats planet Earth?
- asked by aeva
Use the paragraph to answer the question. Eating a healthy diet is a lot like building a house. Health experts recommend starting with a good foundation of fruits and vegetables. Strive to include 5-7 servings of fruits and vegetables per day. This
- asked by littleboyblu
Mozart worked to develop many sonatas. What is one part of his sonatas? A. Climax B. Exposition C. Cadence D. Appendix I don’t know the answer and I need help soon, I think it might be A but I don’t know.
- asked by Josie
a student heats 2.005 g of a copper bromide hydrate of unknown molecular formula, completely driving off the water of hydration, and notices that the weight drops to 0.998g. Upon reduction with excess aluminum metal, the copper ions are reduced to 0.442 g
- asked by anonimo
To supply the towns and cities with fresh water, the Romans built.. A) Aqueducts***B) Railroads C)Public baths D)Walls
- asked by h e l p
Use this sentence: On a summer day, the heat of the land heats the air, causing it to rise and spread before cooling over the ocean, creating a breeze. How is thermal energy transferred when this happens? please help
- asked by Jaylen B
A student heats 5.128g of the sodium carbonate/sodium bicarbonate mixture to a constant mass of 4.256g. Determine the mass of sodium bicarbonate present in the mixture.
- asked by Anna
After watching hours of those home improvement shows, you decide you want to paint you bedroom. You don’t want to paint all four walls the same color (how boring!), but instead, you want to paint one wall a different color. The electric orange paint
- asked by nora
So there's a sequence: 0, 1/2, 3/4, 7/8, 15/16,... and I have to find the pattern and the next two numbers. I don't understand how I should go about doing this. I don't believe it uses multiplication or division as it starts with 0. Help?
- asked by Squid