In the period leading up to the Revolutionary War, women's efforts in America's resistance were extensions of their roles within the home as, what? I cant figure it out, the anwers are A. Producers of household goods, B. Dependents of their husbands C. Good wives and mothers D. Good wives and consumers
In the period leading up to the Revolutionary War, women's efforts in America's resistance were extensions of their roles within the home as, what? I cant figure it out, the anwers are A. Producers of household goods, B. Dependents of their husbands C. Good wives and mothers D. Good wives and consumers>
What a terrible question. What in the world is a "good" wive? If the word "good" were replaced with "loyal", or "faithful", answer C seems very reasonable.
I agree that "good" is a poor word choice here.
Since the question asks about women's efforts in the resistance, I'd think their biggest contribution would be to produce household goods, like preserved food, clothing, etc.
Answer this Question
social studies HELP PLSS
1. Which of the following was the provision in the treaty of paris 1763? A.All french land in north america was being given to england B.All french land in north america was being given to spain C.All french land west of mississippi & louisiana were to be
- asked by Randomer
- 24,158 views
1. Which region was home to the Sioux? (1 point) the Eastern woodlands of North America Southern Mexico and Central America the Pacific Northwest of North America the Central plains of North America******
- asked by pls help
- 17,086 views
Which of the following sentences best describes the Progressive Era? (1 point) It was a period in which many social reforms occurred. It was a period of unchecked abuses by big business. It was a period of civil war and the end of slavery. It was a period
- asked by norna
- 29,056 views
How did the French respond when the colonies defeated the British at Saratoga in the Revolutionary War?
- asked by Help
- 2,114 views
Both Franklin D. Roosevelt and Lyndon B. Johnson describe America’s industrial might. How does each president describe this idea? [You can reference The Great Society By Lyndon Johnson, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 1964 and On the Arsenal of Democracy By
- asked by 122333444455555666666
- 608 views
Why did thousands of Japanese Americans move to Arkansas A.their homes were under attack B. They were givin economic incentives to come to the state C. They were needed to tend to the farms ▶D. They were forced to relocate from their home How did the
- asked by Connor, the Android Sent by Cyberlife
- 2,417 views
In which war did America experience a direct military attack upon its own territory?
- asked by TiffanyDavis04
- 1,310 views
1. Drag and drop the events to arrange them from the event that occured first to the event that occured last. 3.Colonial leaders sign the Declaration of Independence. 2.British soldiers and American colonists clash in Massachusetts. 1.The members of the
- asked by brandon
- 22,656 views
Drag the characteristics of Roman women to the correct box. Roman women could hold office. Roman women could own property. Roman women could divorce their husbands. True False
- asked by i like memes
- 14,434 views
What does the timeline suggest as a reason why the French supported the Americans during the Revolutionary War? A.) The French hoped to overthrow the Americans and reclaim their land. B.) The French were angry with Britain and wanted to support its
- asked by Cutlass
- 2,376 views
Social studies (Ms.Sue are these correct?)
11. What was the impact of Minutemen during the revolutionary war? A) they were able to resist British forces using the same tactics that British soldiers used B) they set up signals to warn the regular american army whenever British soldiers were
- asked by I'mBatMan!
- 3,876 views
What major advantage did the colonists have over the British during the Revolutionary War? A. colonists had more supplies than the British B. colonists had European support C. colonists had a better knowledge of the land than the British D. colonists had
- asked by Mia
- 2,485 views
Which of the following best describes the rights of men and women in ancient Jewish society? Select all that apply. A. Both men and women could buy and sell land. B. Both men and women could take cases to court. C. Men could marry anyone they chose, but
- asked by Help Please!
- 3,564 views
How did women aid the war effort?
- asked by sam
- 1,050 views
How did conflict in Europe affect England’s colonies in North America in the early 1700s? A. Tension between England and Spain caused a naval blockade that cut off the colonies from trade. B. War between pro-monarch forces and pro-Parliamentary forces
- asked by Anonymous
- 1,895 views
How much does geography affect people's lives? Use what you have learned about culture in the Americas to respond to the prompt. Be sure to cite at least one piece of evidence about each geographic region (middle america, south america, and north america)
- asked by I NEED HELP!!!!
- 4,213 views
I'm doing a portfolio...and I need to know some heroes who weren't known in the revolutionary war :))
- asked by Cami
- 2,936 views
1.When Thomas Paine writes about reconciliation, he is referring to the southern Colonies staying peacefully connected to the northern Colonies. the Colonies staying peacefully connected with Great Britain. the Colonists staying peacefully connected to
- asked by kandy
- 5,129 views
1) what significant effect did The Treaty of Paris, signed after the French and Indian War, have on the French (1 point) a) France had to withdraw its empire to Central and South America b) France had to allow the British to claim and settle the Ohio
- asked by anon
- 5,633 views
which of the following were advantages of the British in the revolutionary war? select all that apply. 1)knowledge of local geography 2)large quantities of supplies 3)a large navy 4)efficient communication
- asked by kadence
- 1,476 views