on light, heat and sound
Waht are primary coulars of light
What is spectram what are the colours
What determins a colour
Name one good conductor of heat and one good insulatore???
thanks if you help me send answer soon thanks a million
is a good place to start.
Good conductor of heat: copper
Poor conductor of heat: Glass
Leslie Hetrick strips off all of her clothes just to do naughty things in the shower with Grayson Sims.
Answer this Question
The speed of light is approximately 3.0 x 10^8 meters per second. The speed of sound is approximately 3.4 x 10^2 meters per second. 1) What is the difference between the speed of light and the speed of sound? 3.0 x 10^8 - 3.4 x 10^2 2) How many times
- asked by Tim
1. What would happen if earth absorbed all of the heat from the sun? A. Earth would become too cold. B. Earth would be too hot. C. Earth would eventually stop recieving heat. D. Earth would lose all of it's own heat.
- asked by Elijah
Choose the answer that best matches the word in italics. One way to save money on electricity is to replace incandescent bulbs with compact fluorescent (CF) light bulbs. A.) outside visible spectrum B.) creating light by radiating heat* C.) emitting light
- asked by Dylan
Science Help Plzz
1. The images above show particles in a medium. Which of the following shows the worst conditions for a sound wave travel? A B C D is the answer A? Which of the following correctly describes a radio wave? A long wavelength and high frequency B long
- asked by Diana
14. The soldiers are issued (infrared) goggles to help them see in the dark. A. outside visible spectrum B. creating light by radiating heat C. emitting light by creating water vapor D. producing light by adding electrons to a glowing material I'm stuck
- asked by SkatingDJ
Which type of electromagnetic radiation has more energy than visible light and can pass through the human body? A. X-rays B. radio waves C. ultraviolet light D. microwaves 2. Which information about objects in space can spectroscopy provide? Select the two
- asked by Connexus Student
how long does it take for light from Jupiter to come to earth. for example tonight the planet Jupiter can be seen by the moon, 2/25/12 and we see the light from the planet and how old is that light. thanks. jerry in colorado USA
- asked by jerry
An Inconvenient Truth
5. In An Inconvenient Truth, the author uses which of the following to emphasize how humans can improve the atmosphere? a. the opening of "A Silent Alarm" b. the opening of "What exactly are greenhouse gases" c. the opening of "Crisis=Opportunity"*** d.
- asked by Kaai97
Calculate the frequency associated with light of wavelength 656nm. (this corresponds to one of the wavelengths of light emitted by the hydrogen atom.)
- asked by Lauren
How long does it take light to travel each of the following distances 2462 mi, the distance between Los Angeles and New York. How do we calculate how fast light travels?
- asked by Luis
Which of these energy changes takes place in a solar cell? A.Heat energy to light energy B.Light energy to electrical energy C.Electrical energy to heat energy D.Thermal energy to electrical energy C?
- asked by Rezu
Can anyone help me with my homework? It's a practice test for science, but I'm not quite sure I'll do good. 1. Which phrase best describes wavelength? A. The number of times a wave repeats B. The time it takes for a wave to repeat C. The distance between
- asked by fynastic
E=hv E=energy h= Planck's constant =6.626 x 10^-34 v= frequency 1. What is the energy of light having a frequency of 2.28 x 10^12? ( I do have an answer for this but I'm not so sure about it.) 2.What is the energy of light with a wavelength of 2.18 x
- asked by Ann
2. The retina of a human eye can detect light when radiant energy incident on it is at least 4.0X10-17 J. For light of 600-nm wavelength, how many photons does this correspond to?
- asked by sargam
4. The human eye is a complex sensing device for visible light. The optic nerve needs a minimum of 2.0 x 10-17 J of energy to trigger a series of impulses that eventually reach the brain. (a) How many photons of red light (700.0 nm) are needed? (b) How
- asked by Sutheshan
Use the scenario to answer the question. A light yellow block and a dark blue box are next to each other in full sunlight on a summer day. Which statement accurately explains what happens to the boxes? (1 point) The light yellow block absorbs more heat
- asked by InhaledDeath
White light moves through a prism and separates into colors in the following order: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and violet. Which of the following choices correctly describes why the violet ray is at the bottom while the red ray is at the top? Red
- asked by Mia
When you turn on a television, you transform electrical energy into what types of energy? 1) heat energy 2) light energy 3) elastic potential energy 4) sound energy I THINK #1 ,#2 #4 Thanks for your help.
- asked by Evelyn
Which of the following statements is not true about refraction? Refraction occurs when light's velocity changes. The angle between the refracted ray and the normal is called the angle of refraction. When light moves from a rarer to a denser medium, it
- asked by Physics Failure
What type of energy from the Sun do plants use to make their own food? A.Chemical Energy B.Sound Energy C.Light Energy D.Heat Energy C? An MP3 player uses the chemical energy in a battery to produce electricity energy. The electrical energy makes the
- asked by Rezu