36x^2 y^4 a^-2
72a x^-1 y
^ means power
I answreed this above.
Answer this Question
1. A tessellation is a ___________________ pattern of figures. A.reflecting B.repeating C.symmetrical 2.A tessellation has no ____________________. A.gaps or overlaps B.translations C.repeated figures
- asked by ???
- 13,215 views
Hey, I just need my answer checked. Simplify: y to the 4th power times y to the 3rd power y to the 1st power y to the 7th power ** y to the 12th power y to the 43rd power correct? If not, please show work for me. thanks.
- asked by IAmNotARobotTrustMe1
- 1,972 views
Use the graph to answer the question. Which excerpt from An Inconvenient Truth would be best demonstrated by the graph? A.“But when too much of the atmosphere is made up of greenhouse gases, it leads to global warming.” *** B.“The amount of CO2 in
- asked by hipniblet
- 3,037 views
Simplify the expression (x to the fourth power times x cubed)squared/x to the 4. a)x b)x to the fifth c)x to the tenth d)x to the 20 I kind of confused. I tried to divide by 4, but i couldn't get anything. I need help?
- asked by robert
- 1,996 views
Raise 2 to the 5th power, then find the sum of the result and p. Do not simplify any part of the expression.
- asked by Nati
- 1,092 views
1. What is the first step to evaluate this expression? 73 – 4 • 3 + 8 (1 point) exponent subtraction multiplication* addition 2. Simplify 2 + (5 × 4 + 3). (1 point) 31* 25 37 43 3. Which shows the product of a number n and 12? (1 point) n – 12 n
- asked by math help
- 2,171 views
Please check my answers! Simplify the product. 7x(x+4) A. 7x^2+4 B. 7x^2+28x
- asked by Sage
- 14,837 views
According to the excerpt, who had more power under the articles of Confederation? A.it gave the majority of the power to the national government, and limited the power of individual states. B. It gave the majority of the power to the individual states, and
- asked by Bay
- 4,695 views
Why did the Romans include concepts like separation of powers and checks and balances into their government? A. to allow the magistrates to have all of the power B. to allow the Senate to have all of the power C. to ensure that no one man had all the of
- asked by I need help i dont know!!
- 3,641 views
How is the government of Belarus different from those of other European countries? A. It is a theocracy led by religious leaders. B. It is a dictatorship with a ruler who has held power for many years. C. It is a monarch, in which power is handed down to
- asked by daniel
- 3,621 views
simplify the expression (7-(-1*-1)+(-2*-2) Tip: to raise -2 to the second power write (-2)(-2). A. 68 B. 60 C. 40 D. 32
- asked by Marvel
- 811 views
Which of the following statements best summarizes how Baron de Montesquieu felt about power? A. Power should remain in the hands of the upper classes since they are educated B. People with power tend to abuse it, so power should be kept in check C.
- asked by FCA
- 1,995 views
Last questions Ms. Sue please for math
1. To which subset(s) does the number √42 belong? Rational numbers Irrational numbers Whole numbers, integers, rational numbers While numbers, natural numbers, integers 2. Evaluate the following expression for the values given. P/s + r^2q ( p = 60, q =
- asked by Charlotte
- 4,587 views
I really need to get 100% on this.... 1. Which of the following are formal qualifications for serving in the senate? Select all that apply. A. Must be at least 30 years old.*** B. Must be a U.S. citizen. C. Must have a law degree.*** D. Must have served in
- asked by Allisson
- 5,728 views
If one solution cotains 10% NaCl and another contains 30% NaCl, the 30% solution is isotonic, hypotonic, hypertonic, plasmolyzed with respect to 10% solution. iso means equal. hypo means less than hyper means more than plasmolyzed was just thrown in to
- asked by Natalie Vega
- 1,396 views
Which is evidence that Sparta had elements of democracy? A. The kings had absolute power. B. The oligarchs had absolute power. C. Some leaders were tyrannical. D. Ephors could take kings out of power.
- asked by eaeao
- 1,142 views
Find and simplify the diﬀerence quotient for the given function. f(x)= -x^2+2x-1 I need to know how to set up the equations and simplify everything when dividing by h at the end.
- asked by Brian
- 2,291 views
1) translate to an algebraic expression: one less than a product of two numbers A: xy-1 2) 12/25 = ? A: ? = .48 3) Find -x when x= -25/41 (this is a fraction) A: -x = 41/25 4) Use a commutative law to find an equivalent expression. An equivalent expression
- asked by Carmen
- 2,978 views
SIMPLIFY. 4 TO THE 4TH POWER TIMES 4 TO THE 2ND POWER.
- asked by amber
- 1,168 views
How do you write fractions in simplest form? for example I need explanation 48/66 Also I started on another one it states that I have to multiply. and I have to be sure to simplify each product 7/9 x 3/5 My answer: 21/45 I just don't know what goes after
- asked by jasmine20
- 483 views