It is helpful to discuss the past because it helps create a
Answer this Question
Identify the sentence that is punctuated correctly. a Give me a call tomorrow, veronica, when you get home, so we can discuss the details of the upcoming event. b. Give me a call tomorrow, Veronica, when you get home so we can discuss the detail of the
- asked by Anonymous
- 5,244 views
Discuss agriculture as the nerve center of the nation.
- asked by Emmanuella
- 4,495 views
1. Which step did the artist clearly use when drawing this image? two vanishing points only orthogonal lines imagery in the background larger than in the foreground imagery in the foreground lighter than in the background 2. Because of the use of value
- asked by PolkaDot
- 21,108 views
Complete the paragraph by selecting the correct word from the drop-down menu. (1 point) A participle is a type of verb that can function as a blank or an blank A in a sentence. Participles can be present or past participles. Present participles always end
- asked by elder kai
- 9,606 views
1. Using a graphic organizer in the prewriting process can do all of the following except: A. organize the writers thoughts B. help narrow the writers topic C. research a writers story** D. help make the writing more detailed 2. Writing a story with proper
- asked by Nina
- 11,457 views
Which element of art is most evident in the drawing of these buildings? Through the use of line, this artist was able to create _ The viewer's attention is directed toward the man's face by Which element helps to give the illusion of great height and
- asked by Schooltastic!
- 11,025 views
Which word is the past tense of an irregular verb? A. aimed B. tapped C. squawked D. hidden Which sentence contains a participle functioning as a verb? A. The blinking sign warns drivers of a sharp curve ahead. B. The students are waiting for the bus. C.
- asked by Anonymous
- 7,784 views
at type of line was primarily used to create the floral designs near the top of the vase a.curved b.diagonal c.horizontal d. zig zag Lines helped to create all of the following in the image except a.radial balance b. movement c.harmony d.value what
- asked by Khaliyah
- 3,345 views
1.) How does the figurative meaning of a word or phrase help a reader? A.)It helps him or her to learn the dictionary definition of a word. B.)It helps him or her to find the literal meaning of a word. C.)It helps to paint a picture in his or her mind.
- asked by Hanabi
- 7,511 views
1. Complete the paragraph by selecting the correct word from the drop down menu. A participle is a type of verb that can function as a _________ or an _________ in a sentence. Participles can be present ot past participles. Present participles always end
- asked by Elijah
- 5,294 views
How can estimating be helpful before finding an actual product.
- asked by Hero
- 3,728 views
Connexus Predicting Weather Quick Check
Lesson 11 Unit 2 Weather 1. Which technological tools would provide scientists the least amount of data when developing a weather forecast? B. Rain Gauge 2.A team of scientists is monitoring the development of a hurricane off the coast of Florida. They use
- asked by Ilovecheetos
- 2,457 views
All of the following statements about the setting of a story are true EXCEPT: a) Sometimes the setting and the plot of a story cannot be separated. b) The setting is usually not vital to the reader's understanding of the story. c) The description of a
- asked by Fading
- 7,870 views
1:What was the primary purpose of the Three-Fifths Compromise? A:To provide a balance between small and large states. B:To satisfy slave states in order to secure ratification.*** C:To limit the length of the presidential term. D:To determine the
- asked by Anonymous
- 3,481 views
Discuss the types of trace elements in organic compounds.
- asked by Sara
- 1,005 views
1. The texture that are present in this image are A. rough B. smooth C. silky D. soft 2. In this sculpture, the artist had to create many textures. How could the artist have created the soft texture of skin? A. by using a tool to create small holes for her
- asked by Connexus Student
- 4,992 views
What should you do before you decide how to organize your informative text?(1 point) gather information about your topic create headings for your text create an original hook for your introduction write a rough draft****
- asked by Unknown
- 3,539 views
How were the ancient Egyptians’ advancements in the fields of astronomy and mathematics helpful to farmers? For mathematics it might've helped the farmers to know proportions for farming?????astronomy days until crop grows. I dont know and I need help.
- asked by Alex_The_Wolf
- 4,353 views
Which statement is correct about the function of a pseudopod? (1 point) It helps multicellular organisms move. It helps unicellular organisms move. It helps unicellular organisms reproduce. It helps multicellular organisms reproduce.
- asked by malcolm
- 3,192 views
Create a running sum. A user will enter umbers that willbe added to the sum and when a negative number is encountered adding numbers and write out the final result. You're going to create a flow chart and pseudo code
- asked by Hakeem
- 188 views