Do you mean 5 times 3/4?
yes i meant 5 times 3/4
1. write an algebraic expression for the word phrase: the quotient of r and 12 a.r * 12 b.r/12**** c.r-12 2. write a word phrase for the algebraic expression: 2t - 9 a.nine fewer than two times a number t***** b.nine fewer than two times a number t c.nine
1. Name the subset(s) of real numbers to which the number zero belongs. You can choose more than one answer. Irrational numbers Integers Whole numbers Natural numbers 2. Write an algebraic expression for the word phrase: the quotient of r and 12. r * 12 r
1. Which expression is equivalent to (-2)(a+6)? A. -2a+6 B. 2a+12 C. -2a-12*** D. -2a+12 2. To which sets of real numbers does the number -22 belong? Choose all subsets that apply. (There's two right answers) Whole Numbers Rational Numbers*** Integers***
1. Use the Distributive Property to simplify the expression. (-1)(4-c) 2. Use the Distributive Property to simplify the expression. 4(2x -4) 3. Use the Distributive Property to simplify the expression. (10 + 4 y) 1/2 4. To which subsets of real numbers
A rectangle is bounded by the x-axis and the semicircle y = √36 – x2, as shown in the figure below. Write the area A of the rectangle as a function of x, and determine the domain of the area function. A = all real numbers except x = 36 all real numbers
1. Write an algebraic expression for the following word phrase: the quotient of r and 12. (1 point) A)r • 12 B)r + 12 C)r ÷ 12 F)r – 12 2. Write a word phrase for the algebraic expression 3x - 7. (1 point) A)the difference of three times a number x
The twice–differentiable function f is defined for all real numbers and satisfies the following conditions: f(0)=3 f′(0)=5 f″(0)=7 a)The function g is given by g(x)=e^ax+f(x) for all real numbers, where a is a constant. Find g ′(0) and g ″(0) in
Write a word problem that could be modeled by the multiplication sentence 6x8=48
what is a real life example of 3/4 divided by 1/2
Suppose that the functions r and s are defined for all real numbers x as follows. r(x)=2x-1 s(x)=6x write the expression for (r*s)(x) and (r-s)(x) and evaluate (r=s)(4)
You can ask a new question or browse existing questions.