Can someone tell me if these are right?
I think the first two are correct. I don't know about the others. Check your text or assignment.
Okay thank you!
The answer is
Answers for the test
1. A: ariel
2. B: bulidings
3. D: two-point perspective
4. A: the eye level of people
9. B: where the street meets the sky
10. A: the sky at the very center of the image
you're welcome :)
;) so you can get here faster the questions are:
1. Which of the following has the same meaning as "atmospheric perspective?
2. Jesse is drawing a scene of a bridge over a river with buildings of a city in the background. He drew a ship between the bridge and the buildings. Which part of the drawing will closely match the hue of the sky?
3. In which type of perspective are the sides of the object at an angle to the picture plane?
4. To make landscapes appear realistically proportioned, where should the artist place the horizon line in any artwork?
5. The vanishing point in paintings often points to an area where artists want the viewer to focus. (true or false)
6. Artists control a sense of distance in a drawing by blurring objects in the background. (true or false)
7. In a one point perspective, there can only be one line directed toward a single vanishing point. (true or false)
8. If an artist uses both atmospheric and linear perspectives in the same artwork, realistic perspective cannot be achieved. (true or false)
9. Where is the vanishing point in this photograph?
10. Where is the vanishing point in this photograph?
have fun my loves! <3
It's all correct! I just took the test.
Ur hero ig is correct i just took the test!!!
Yep ur hero ig is 100% right