1. The national honor Society is this example of CTSO
2. How many career fields are there?
3. CTSO stands for
A. Career teaching student organization
B. Career and technical student Organization
C. Career and technical support organization
D. Career and teaching support organization
4.Which of the following is a post secondary school?
Please help me I’m not very fluent in English so this is hard for me ( ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)
Once you read this, you'll learn the first one is false.
Please use your text and/or www.google.com to figure out the others. Then let us know what you decide for each.
Answer this Question
1. True or False Primary emotions are learned. True False** 2. Students often pick on Tito, but he says that this behavior is a sign that other students like him. What defense mechanism is Tito displaying? Regression Denial*** Compensation rationalization
Mental & Emotional Health
1.)True & False Life changes, whether they are positive or negative, can cause stress True or False 2.)Making a list of what you have to do & identifying what is most is an example of ? A.)Mental rehearsal of tasks B.)Relaxing by list making C.)Time
Can anyone check my answers please True or false 927 is divisible by 3 and 9 true 13,012 is divisible by 9 false 7,434 is divisible by 6 true 2,064 is divisible by 2,4,and8 true 96,240 is divisible by 2,3,5, and 10 true Am I right?
An individuals self-esteem stays the same throughout their life: A - true B - false ** Self-actualization means that you focus on yourself all the time A - true B - false ** Which of the following is a skill you can practice to improve your self-esteem? A
1. Your respiratory system is the system in your body that is responsible for breathing. True False 2. The lungs are made up of thick fibrous tissue. True False 3. Internal respiration takes place in the alveoli. True False 4. The alveoli are located at
Health.. NEED HELP ASAP
1. True or False The number of calories consumed must equal the numbers of calories burned A.True B.False 2.Which of the following factors that contribute to your weight do you have the least amount of control over? A. Activity level B. Peers c. Body
1. Write the converse of the following true conditional statement. if the converse is false, write a counterexample. If a < 10, then a < 15 a) if a > 10, the a > 15; false. Counterexample: a=12 and a
1. Health related factors refer to coordination, agility, power, speed, balance, and reaction time. (1 point) * True (1 point) * False (0 points) 2. There are some aspects of fitness that we have little or no control over. (1 point) * True (0 points) *
Health Truth or False PLEASE CHECK ANSWERS
$$ = MY ANSWER Just as a person inherits physical traits, a person inherits personality traits as well. True $$ False 2. Peers cannot have a direct impact on your personality. True $$ False 3. Your behavior and personality sometimes come directly from role
Is each biconditional statement true or false? Select True or False for each statement. A polygon is a square if and only if the polygon has exactly four sides. true or false A polygon has exactly five sides if and only if the polygon is a pentagon. true
For each of the following statements, state whether it is true (meaning, always true) or false (meaning, not always true): 1. Let X and Y be two binomial random variables. (a) If X and Y are independent, then X+Y is also a binomial random variable. (b) If
Rapid heartbeat is a physical response to stress true false Most people have some circumstances in their lives True False The fight or flight response is only experienced by humans true false ———- is hormone produced by the adrenal glad that
1. According to the National Clearing House for Alcohol and Drug Information (NCADI), most children under the age of _____ , who do not participate in drug and alcohol abuse, is virtually certain to never do so. (1 point) 20 21 23 19 2. The average age
the graphs below shows the number of honor roll students in each grade at bridgeport middle school. which statement is true A. According to Graph 2, there are more than twice as many sixth graders on the honor roll than eighth graders on the honor roll B.
Question 1 of 3 Select the boxes in the table to show whether each statement about prehistoric hunter-gatherers is true or false. True False were nomadic built permanent dwellings irrigated and farmed the land developed the use of fire
Personal Fitness (Check answers)
5: Which of the following shows effective communication? a) A student says " I hear what you are saying, but I don't care." b) A student says " I hope you feel better soon. What can I do to help you?" (~~ MY ANSWER is B. ~~) c) A student says " You make me
If lim x->6 f(x)g(x) exists, then the limit must be f(6)g(6). True or false? Explain why it's true or false. Help!
Health P.E. (Check answers)
1. The average heart beats about 100,000 times a day. Is it True? 2. The heart is located inside the ribcage and just to the right of the breast bone. Is it False? 3. The heart has four chambers and is divided into a right and left side by a muscular wall
Health--Check my answers
1. The best way to describe fitness is: being slim and low in body fat being big, strong, and “buffed” being flexible and having a sense of overall well-being *** all of the above 2. The best way to describe wellness is: making positive choices ***
Physics -- check answers please
1. Which of the following best shows the transfer of heat by radiation? my answer: c 2. Which of the following best shows the transfer of heat by convection? my answer: b 3. Water has specific heat of 4200 J per kilogram per degree celsius. This means that