A. The Maya's gained political power.
***B. The Maya's benefitted from land reform.
C. Many Maya's lost all of their belongings
D. The Maya's agreed to share political power.
What is the answer?
The Answer is C.Many Mayas lost all of their belongings.
Rome’s first civil war began as the result of conflict between a. rival military leaders b. patricians and plebians c. Rome and Carthage d. the poor and the wealthy If I don't finish this I have to quit my job.... Please help! My job is everything to me.
1. Why did the British want to expand control into the Ohio Valley in the mid 1700s? A.To force the French out of North America***** B.To put French settlers there under English rule C.To demonstrate Britain’s strength to France and Spain D.To gain
1. The first Mesoamerican civilizations began right after people crossed the Bering land bridge when nomadic hunters settled in the Valley of Mexico. once people learned how to farm in the tropical forest. when the Maya built the first cities in Central
Can someone please help me with this quiz? 1. Identify a pair of alternate exterior angles. A) angle 3 and angle 4 B) angle 1 and angle 2 C) angle 1 and angle 6 D) angle 2 and angle 6 2. This diagram of airport runway intersections shows two parallel
1. Drag and drop the events to arrange them from the event that occured first to the event that occured last. 3.Colonial leaders sign the Declaration of Independence. 2.British soldiers and American colonists clash in Massachusetts. 1.The members of the
Which of the following best summarizes how the environment impacted the growth of the Maya? A. The Maya had to adapt to living in high elevations with thin oxygen. B. The Maya had to learn farming techniques to clear the dense rain forest. C. The Maya had
Use the drop-down menu to complete the sentence. Rome’s first civil war began as the result of conflict between 1. rival military leaders 2. patricians and plebeians 3. rome and carthage 4. the poor and the wealthy help
As Eqypt established trade with Kush, the two areas began to develop ___________ , in which they relied on one another for goods and shared ideas. A. interdependence B. artistry C. bureaucracy D. mercantilism
1)"On the occasion corresponding to this four years ago all thoughts were anxiously directed to an impending civil war. All dreaded it, all sought to avert it. While the inaugural address was being delivered from this place, devoted altogether to saving
Which of the following describes a difference between the women’s and the civil rights movements of the 1950-1960s? A. The women’s movement was tied to the antiwar and student protests of the 1960s; the civil rights movement was not. B. The civil
Write these definitions using the classify and differentiate method to fill in the blanks: a. An octagon is __________ that ___________. b. A concave polygon is __________ that ___________. c. A 20-gon, also called an icosagon, is __________ that
Which of the following statements explains why the Aztec continually waged war? The Aztec needed prisoners of war to work the land. The Aztec needed more people to help build their pyramids. Th Aztecs needed prisoners of war for religious sacrifice.* The
Which deductive reasoning provides evidence contradicting the idea that the Earth's core is solid? (1 point) After a major earthquake in 1960, scientists around the world detected S and P waves. Earthquakes consist of both P and S waves. Earthquakes
3. The organizational pattern of the Gettysburg Address is (1 point) Problem and solution, because Lincoln explains what is necessary to win the Civil War. Compare and contrast, because Lincoln compares the soldiers at war with the ones who died.
1. Which group most directly influenced the maya and the Aztec? A: Mexican B.moche C.olmec D.puebloan 2. Which of the following are evidence that one civilization had a large influence on both the Maya and Aztec? 3. How did the Aztecs use resources in the
A fundamental theme of the Gettysburg address is A. The condemtion of unnecessary violence** B. The description of the impact of the civil war I got it narrowed down to these, I think it is A though
Why did thousands of Japanese Americans move to Arkansas A.their homes were under attack B. They were givin economic incentives to come to the state C. They were needed to tend to the farms ▶D. They were forced to relocate from their home How did the
Which phrase best defines media? Answers: 1: Forms of communication 2: Quantitative 3: A photo of a white blood cell 4: A podcast discussing the civil war
Use the drop-down menu to complete the sentence. After 1945, a civil war in China led to the rise of a____ government there. A. Imperial B. Democratic*** C. communist D. fuedal
1. Why did Olmec farmers move their farms from time to time? A. As their families grew, people needed larger farms. B. Maya invaders took over their farmlands. C. Heavy rains flooded their fields and forced them to find new land.----------------- D. The
You can ask a new question or browse existing questions.