Since the population was rising, the demand for American farm products was high and family farms prospered.
The recession did not impact farmers, only those living and working in urban areas.
The demand for farm products increased significantly and many farms expanded.
Demand for farm products decreased while interest rates for loans increased. Many farmers were unable to pay their loans, forcing them to leave or sell their farm. : My answer
Yes, you're right.
Your answer is spot on.
What was his answer?
his answer was
D. Demand for farm products decreased while interest rates for loans increased. Many farmers were unable to pay their loans, forcing them to leave or sell their farm
1. Naturalization is a legal process by which a person? 2. Which of the following is a responsibility of U.S. citizens? A. running for public office B. worshiping freely C. serving on a jury
Which of the following is a likely reason that someone today might decide to move from a city in the Midwest to the South? 1. A. the decline of manufacturing in the Midwest B. the many high tech jobs available in the South----- C. urban overcrowding in the
In which of the following industries are the majority of jobs in the United States and Canada found? 1. A. service------- B. education C. healthcare D. tourism 2. Which role does the government play in the economies of the United States and Canada? A. The
1. In which of the following areas is there a large concentration of American Indian and First Nations peoples? A. the interior west of the United States and Canada B. the Atlantic and Pacific coasts of the United States and Canada--------- C. the Great
1. how did the treaty of Paris affect life in Spanish Texas A. Missions were moved and a large effort was made to increase the population of Spanish Texas. My answer B. The United States to over a large part of eastern Texas C. Most settlers decided to
Which of the following statements best summarizes Washington’s viewpoint on American foreign policy? (1 point) The United States can take advantage of Europe’s ambition. The United States should limit interaction with Europe to commerce, or trade.
Check my answers please! 1. Which of the following statements about American Romanticism is nottrue? (1 point) Romanticism in American literature stemmed from Romanticism in British literature.*** Romanticism valued imagination and emotion over reason and
1. How were the Greeks able to defeat the Persians? A. The Persian army and navy were too weak to win. B. The Spartans fought alone without the help of Athens. C. Sparta and Athens came together to defeat the Persians. D. Athens fought alone without the
How do landforms and climate affect the distribution of population? My answer: Landforms and climate affect this due to some lands being unsuitable for human habitation, which influences where people live, resulting in population distribution.
1) Which group made up the majority of white Southerners? Planters capitalists middle class small farmers 2. Which is the most likely cause of the spike in cotton production in Mississippi in the mid¬ 1800s shown on the chart? the growth in demand for
Peter Pundit, an economics reporter, states that the European Union (EU) is increasing its productivity very rapidly in all industries. He claims that this productivity advance is so rapid that output from the EU in these industries will soon exceed that
Combine these two simple sentences into a complex sentence. Many industrialized nations use the metric system. The United States refuses to adopt it. A. Although many industrialized nations use the metric system, the United States refuses to adopt it. B.
Which of the following are requirements for naturalization in the United States? Select the two correct answers. A.take and pass an exam B.own a business in the United States C.be at least 18 years old D.have a high school diploma E.have a family member
What did President James Polk hope to gain as a result of provoking a war with Mexico? control of the Rio Grande additional territory including California and New Mexico support from the Native Americans in the Southwest clarification of the border between
1. Which statement BEST summarizes how the technology of the second agricultural revolution affected farming? A: Farmers in developed nations began commercial farming. 2. Which of the following BEST describes subsistence farming in developing countries? A:
Which of the following correctly describes an example of how climate affected the settlement of countries in North America? Most of the people in the United States settled in the Midwest, where temperatures are less extreme.*** Most of Canada’s
Write a opinion paper on the most significant consequences of the Agricultural Revolution. This is about 10,000 yearsago. One of the greatest consequence was that the population increased. The increase of population lead to the need of more clothing.
factors contributing to the failure of minor parties to win much support in the united states include a. the electoral system b. the number of independent voters c. the loose structure of political parties d. the pluralistic society of the united states a
What are some differences between the United States government and Canadian government? I have down: Canada has a constitutional monarchy, and the United States has a Democracy. What are some more differences?
Why is the average annual high temperature in Cape Hatteras, NC higher than the average annual high temperature in Monterey, CA?(2 points) A).A cold water surface current flows along the east coast of the United States and a warm water surface current
You can ask a new question or browse existing questions.