a. character vs. nature
b. character vs. society**
c. character vs. character
d. character vs. himself
2. A narrator who is also a character in the story is?
a. first person
b. second person**
c. third person limited
d. third person omniscient
Wait, I think 2 is a?
2 is a. It could also be c or d.
Forget the last part about c or d. 2 is a.
Two objects with equal masses are in motion. Which object will have more kinetic energy? (1 point) the object with the greater volume the object with the greater velocity the object with the greater density the object with the greater acceleration*** A
Lesson 9: Other Worlds: Unit Test Multiple Choice A Sound of Thunder" Choose the letter of the word or phrase that best matches the word in italics. 1. The bozer was resilient every time he was knocked down he got back up. (I point) A- Capable of
1. how did the treaty of Paris affect life in Spanish Texas A. Missions were moved and a large effort was made to increase the population of Spanish Texas. My answer B. The United States to over a large part of eastern Texas C. Most settlers decided to
In “Wave,” Dale Wisely characterizes water as an element that a. gives life*** b. takes life c. gives and takes life d. is life
Read the following poem and answer questions that follow: Life, death,-death, life; the words have lead for ages Our thought and consciousness and firmly seemed Two opposites; but now long-hidden pages Are opened, liberating truths undreamed' Life only is,
1. In "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, " which phrase best describes the way Walter sees himself in the imaginary world? C. confident and heroic*** 2. Which word is the best antonym for the word derisive? B. respectful*** 3. Which of the undelined titles
1. In The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Walter has challenging fantasies because ____. A. He has an unidentified mental problem. B. They are memories from his time travel experiences. C. They are favorite moments in the books he has read. D. It provides an
A purchasing agent for a trucking company is shopping for replacement tires for their trucks from two suppliers. The suppliers' prices are the same. However, Supplier A's tires have an average life of 60,000 miles with a standard deviation of 10,000 miles.
In "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" the wife's character is most developed by A. expostion. B. her thoughts. C. Walter's words. D. her dialogue with Walter.**** Thank you
Read the following sentences from "The Youngest Doll."The aunt thought he was listening for the breathing of the prawn to see if it was still alive, and shefondly lifted his hand and placed it on the spot where he could feel the constant movement of
1. Which word best describes the action in the picture. A saber B pedir C crear D enviar 2. Which sentence best describes the picture? A Toman un curso B Graban un disco compacto C Tienen mideo D Bajan una cancion 3. Why was the Kennedy Space Center first
With Which Which type of friends do you keep your personal feelings secret
The escape velocity from earth is 2.5 x10^4 miles per hour. What is this speed in m/s? (1 mile 1609 m)
what does these quote mean? 1.)"my life for itself and not for a spectacle" 2.)An institution is the lengthened shadow of a man. 3.) Life only avails, not the having lived. 4.) Insist on yourself; never imitate Thanks for your help!
Please help... Let g be the acceleration due to gravity at the surface of a planet of radius R. Which of the following is a dimensionally correct formula for the minimum kinetic energy K that a projectile of mass m must have at the planet's surface if the
Hi! ____ 1. Choose the answer that best matches the word in quotation marks. Walter Mitty the Undefeated, "inscrutable" to the last. (1 point) a) devilish b) mysterious c) notorious d) stubborn My Answer: D Could someone please check my answer? Thanks!
What is the half-life (in h) for the decomposition of O3 when the concentration of O3 is 2.37 ✕ 10−6 M? The rate constant for this second-order reaction is 50.4 L/mol/h.
The rate constant for a second-order reaction is 0.54 M-1s-1. What is the half-life of this reaction if the initial concentration is 0.27 M
Walter had 2/4 yards of string. He used 360 of it on a school project. How much string did he use
Walter had 2/4 yard of string he used 1/2 of the string for a school project. How many yards of string did he use for his project?
You can ask a new question or browse existing questions.