From old newspapers cut out digits 0 to 9 and stick them in a creative manner. Make sure the digits are not too small. Juggle the digits to make the numbers described below.
The challenge is you can use a digit only once in a number.
1) Make the smallest number using all the digits.
2) Make the greatest number using all the digits.
3) Make the greatest possible number that is greater than 8000 but less than 8500.
4) Make the smallest number that is greater than 4316.
5) Make the number which comes between 4999 and 5001.
6) Make the successor of 2090.
7) Make the predecessor of 8000.
so, did you do any of what was asked?
Calculate the sum of all possible two-digits numbers using the digits 3 and 4?
Make the smallest number that is greater than 4316