What are the steps to the research process and which are the most important steps?
A title specific internet search gives the following hits:
I found these sites that should be helpful.
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Forum. The following is merely a guideline and you may not do them in this order.
1. Choose a general topic.
2. List key words that will help you find information on this topic.
3. Go to an encyclopedia or other reference source to develop an overview of the topic. The local librarian can be an invaluable resource for you.
4. Make source cards for any sources you will use.
5. From the general overview, focus the topic into something you can cover well.
6. Write a statement of purpose about this topic.
7. Brainstorm questions you can ask.
8. Group these questions under similar headings.
9. Add aqny additional questions you can think of under these headings.
10. Repeat step 2, listing more key words.
11. Make a list of possible sources to answer your questions.
12. Find these sources in the library, on the computer, etc.
13. Make a source card for each one you use.
14. Begin making notecards.
15. Change your statement of purpose into a thesis statement.
16. Make an outline of your headings.
17. Refocus your thesis statement if desired.
18. Write the body of your paper from your notes.
19. Cite any information with p-arenthetical citations.
20. Write the introduction and conclusion.
21. Write the bibliography.
22. Create a title page.
23. Evaluate your work. You should allow at least 24 hours after you believe your paper is finished for proofreading, etc.
24. Label your paper and turn it in on time.
There is no shortcut for thorough work!
Answer this Question
the ? describes the steps you use during an experiment?
Show all steps solve the formula for the indicated variable T=3u/e for u
convert: 450m/s to m/h? please show exact steps
1. The DECIDE Process helps you make important decisions. It is easy to remember because each of the letters in DECIDE represent one of the steps. What does the "C" step represent? (1 point) Choose to act wisely. Choose the best option. Consider all your
Note: Enter your answer and show all the steps that you use to solve this problem in the space provide. Using numbers and symbols, solve 7x = 42 Note: Enter your answer and show all the steps that you use to solve this problem in the space provided.
a rabbit climb up a flight of 10 stairs and can only hop 1 or 2 steps each time. he never hops down, only up. How many ways can the rabbit hop up the flight of 10 steps?
Remember to show all of the steps that you use to solve the problem. (–1.15) × 3.2 =
The cost of producing x units of a certain commodity is C(x)=1000+5.70x+0.7x^2 . What is the average rate of change of C with respect to x when the production level is raised from x = 100 to x = 120 and when the production level is raised from x = 100 to x
Note: Enter your answer and show all the steps that you use to solve this problem in the space provided. Solve the inequality. Explain all steps and identify the properties used. n/-3 + 5 > 4
1. Science is the body of knowledge and methods produced by engineering. True False 2. Technology changes society. True False 3. Although engineers do not always complete the steps of design process in the same order which of the following is almost always