1. Imagine you are writing a research paper on social networking sites. Which of the following thesis statements would be the most effective?
A. Social networking sites have become incredibly popular in recent years and have millions of members. Many of these sites are now working on improving their privacy measures.
B. Social networking sites are popular online tools that help people connect on topics of interest. One of the challenges social networks are facing today is privacy protection.
C. Millions of people joined social networking sites to share pictures and videos with their friends. However, many people wish their private images and thoughts would be treated more securely.
I think it is C..?
2. Which of the following sentences presents and INCORRECT use of hyphens?
A. "When I'm Sixty-Four' is a famous song by The Beatles.
B. A thesis statement should be well-crafted and thought-over.
C. The trainer said that even dogs can have problems with their self-esteem.
I think it is B..?
3. Which of the following punctuation marks are used to set aside information that is loosely related to the meaning of the sentence?
I think it is C..?
1. is B
2. correct, B
3. correct, parentheses
Yep! B, B, C is 100% correct. I promise!!!
nana is correct
Nichole is correct!!
Good luck on the paper :-)
Also the next QC answers are
1: Which of the following sentences uses capitalization CORRECTLY
2:The ______ on that compact disc sound great togetheer
are the correct answers!
The answers are different for different people. Here are the answers with the letters. Stop this nonsense.
1. B) Social networking sites are popular online tools that help peole connect on topics of interest. One of the challenges social networksare facing today is privacy protection.
2. B) A thesis statement should be well-crafted and thought-over.
3. C) parentheses
1. B) Have you ever read The History of Tom Jones, a Foundling?
2. C) woman's and man's voices
3. B) colon
Your welcome. If there is another set of answers just let me know.